Report post in app?

CapnZapp

Legend
Has this been disabled lately?

I'm using the EN World app and can no longer find any way to report a post as spam.

Here's a Tapatalk thread explaining this is an administrator issue and how to access the settings:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tap...s10.html?sid=ff403d1912fe99f4a0a4fb70fe0f6dd0

Other than googling this, I don't know anything about Tapatalk so I hope the responses in this thread are enough to avoid a "Enworld is separate from Tapatalk" reply

Sent from my C6603 using EN World mobile app

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There is no such setting in the Tapatalk settings (and no, I haven't turned anything off).

CapnZapp

Legend
There is no such setting in the Tapatalk settings (and no, I haven't turned anything off).
It used to work and now it doesn't. When this was discussed at the thread I supplied the answer was "no we haven't removed it, it's a per-forum setting".

Well, if you can't be bothered to dig any deeper... I guess you can live without our spam reports *shrug*

Sent from my C6603 using EN World mobile app

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It used to work and now it doesn't. When this was discussed at the thread I supplied the answer was "no we haven't removed it, it's a per-forum setting".

Well, if you can't be bothered to dig any deeper... I guess you can live without our spam reports *shrug*

What, you don't believe me?

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 12.08.57.png

There's no such setting.

CapnZapp, what is it you're asking me to do? Other than a vague "dig deeper" (I don't know what that means). I have no control over Tapatalk; it's a third-party app. That's the control panel I have access to.
[FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT]

Remove ads