Feng Shuit Campaign (Closed)

Radiant

First Post
got it and i still think it is one of the best games out there. I think it does live much from speed but I'd be ready to give it a shot as pbp.

Rybaer

First Post
Have the book, love the game. I've even comtemplated running one on here...but don't take that as an offer. I'll consider playing in a game, though.

Corlon

First Post
I just think it'd work well on pbp because there's no maps to worry about and even if it's not as humorous you can still type the coolness stunts.

rbingham2000

Explorer
I also have the book, and having seen The Killer and Desperado, I think I'm ready for some action.

It would be interesting to see how this works out on PBP. I haven't played before, even though I've amassed quite the collection of games in the last few years.

I think I'm going for the Maverick Cop as my first character -- a cop who believes in justice, but has little use for a system that he feels has lost its original focus of justice in a sea of bureaucracy, and that regularly lets the bad people off easy while the good people suffer or worse. I picture him as a lot like Dirty Harry, but with Spike Spiegel's brand of cool.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
I havn't the book under hand, but I can borrow it to a friend. Love it just because you have to be original to have bonus :D

Someone

Adventurer
I´m running enough pbps already, so I´m not.

Are you going to go without all the time travel/supernatural stuff or go "realistic"? (hah!)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases