Emichae Labs: Items I have created.

NestroEmichae

First Post
Please excuse me if any of these have been seen on here before.

The following items resulted from ideas I have come up with. I'm not sure if I got the pricing right and would appreciate any corrections. These are all 3.5 items.

Ring of Planar Survival

Description: This plain silver ring have the user permanently under the affects of a continuous Avoid Planar Affects spell, as in the MotP.

Market Cost: 24,000 gp. Cost to produce: 12,000 gp, 480 exp. Level: 12th. Requirements: Forge Ring, Avoid Planar affects.

Ring of Greater Invisibility

The wearer of this ring is affected as though having Greater Invisibility permanently cast upon them.

Caster Level: 7th. Market Price: 224,000 gp. Cost to make:112,000 gp, 8960 xp. Prerequisites: Forge Ring, Forge Epic Ring, greater invisibility.

The Emichae Staff

Background: The Emichae family started having the patriarchs and matriarchs use staffs after they became rich from dominating the magic trade everywhere they could. These staffs, long thought to be a single item despite the multiple accounts of one being destroyed, have helped the family pull off any plan that needed force to succeed. However, not even these staffs could prevent the destruction of their homeworld and the family being scattered across the multiverse. It has been noted that these staffs have the spells that the Emichaes tended to use the most in them. All spells are cast as though by a 20th-level wizard.

These staffs typically appear as any design the Emichaes want, causing problems with trying to figure out if they are carrying one type or another.

Spells (Charges used)

Delayed Blast Fireball (1)
Greater Invisibility (1)
Finger of Death (1)
Darkvision (1)
Disintegrate (1)
Greater Teleport (1)
Wish (25)

Market Cost: 240875 gp. Caster Level: 20th. Requirements: Craft staff, Delayed Blast Fireball, Greater Invisibility, Finger of Death, Darkvision, Disintegrate, Greater Teleport, Wish*.

*Price assumes this spell only needs its experience costs and not anything else.

Staff of Orbs

A staff of orbs appears to be a polished oak staff with five orbs on it. Four of the orbs appear to be made of pure elemental energy, covering the following elements: Acid, fire, cold, and electricity. The fifth orb is a white sphere, polished, that emits a loud roar every day.

The spells the staff contains are as follows:

One Charge:

Acid Orb
Cold Orb
Electric Orb
Fire Orb
Sonic Orb

(All from Tome and Blood.)

Market price: 78,000 gp

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads