(Adventure) Dwarven Golems and Old Ruins (GaryH Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Gur Chuck-Chuck stands near the merchants bazaar outside the Red Dragon Inn, waiting for the others to catch up and pick up any gear. Gur will buy rations for the trip (10), and two waterskins.

"I ad'ise ya get yurselv some food for the trip. Allimon is a series of miles up the road. It'll take some amount of resources just to make the trip, but theres a number of tiny watering holes along the way. Once we get there, it'll take a little while I guess to find where this assistant is. 'ince nobody left a name."

Last edited:

Wippit Guud

First Post
"How long a trip will it be, lad?" asks Argus, "I already ha'e food for fi'e days, ye think that will be enough?"

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Maybe I should get a donkey and some saddle bags? What do yoy think Angus? Shariff asked the Dwarf. He was obviously nervous but willing to try his best.

Wippit Guud

First Post
Argent said:
Maybe I should get a donkey and some saddle bags? What do yoy think Angus? Shariff asked the Dwarf. He was obviously nervous but willing to try his best.

"Mayhap ye should," answers Argus, "e'en i' we don't need it this time, it be use'ul in the future. I'd buy one mesel', but I need the money for something in a week or two."

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
*Corix waddles to catch the rest of the party....*

"What's this I hear about a donkey??? I'd be willing to share the cost of a donkey and some saddlebags... I can't carry alot... my arms are not as good as the rest of yours...."

*Corix will pitch in 4 gp for a donkey and 1 for feed... as well as 4 gold of one saddle bag..... Then he will purchace 10 days of trial rations for 5 gold.. spending 14 gold all together...*

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Rathan said:
*Corix waddles to catch the rest of the party....*

"What's this I hear about a donkey??? I'd be willing to share the cost of a donkey and some saddlebags... I can't carry alot... my arms are not as good as the rest of yours...."

*Corix will pitch in 4 gp for a donkey and 1 for feed... as well as 4 gold of one saddle bag..... Then he will purchace 10 days of trial rations for 5 gold.. speding 14 gold all together...*

Hi Corix, I'm Shariff. and I'm not much taller than you silly. But lets go et us a Donkey. Shariff says and then remembers Anyone know where I can buy a Donkey?

Rathan

First Post
"There's gotta be a donkey for sale here somewhere.... It seems everything else is for sale... why not a donkey....."

*And with the Shariff and Corix go looking for a donkey and accessories...*

Mithreander

Explorer
Gregorian folows the rest to the market place, and listens to their exchange about a donkey. "A fine idea!" he says, agree and then going into action, imediately walking up to one of the nearest marketeers and asking for directions, and with a smile and an exchance of a silver or two comes back.

"Aye, there are a couple of dealers that sell donkeys, mules and other beast of burden. The first is a little that way" he points in the appropriate direction. "It's a dwarf, who has trained the animals specifically for underground exploration, as it turns out. I think that one may meet your needs more then the other, which specializes more in those beast trained for uses on farms and such. Just give me a second and I'll join you!"

Gregorian moves towards the dealer of reations and picks up a few more days worth opf food and places them in his pack.

[10 days, for a total of 5 gp]

He struggles under the added weight of the provisions and comes back to the others. "Seems I may have need of something to carry goods for my self as well! Would you mind if I join you in the purchase so that I can also share some of the space in those saddle bags?" Gregorian starts to head towards the dealer he had mentioned.

Creamsteak

Explorer
DM Voice: My character, Gur, will take part in this adventure, but will not gain experience as he is acting as an NPC, and in turn my lead in to this adventure. After your supplies are updated on your characters in the RG, I will start moving everyone on the road.

Gur says to everyone, "A mule's a mule, but what I'd like is a horse. Can't quite tame one myself yet, and I don't trust anyone elses horse training skills but my own, with good reason! Hurry yourselves up and we'll kick it off and get our legs on the road!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases