[DireKobold]Upcoming Midnight Adventure, New Adventure and New Forums

EOL

First Post
We’re pleased to announce that we’ve reached an agreement with Fantasy Flight Games to publish a Xenogenic Adventure set in the dark, foreboding, heroic and ENnie award winning campaign setting of Midnight. You cannot imagine how cool this is for us. To have a chance to take this setting and really do it justice with a Xenogenic Adventure is unbelievably awesome.

Speaking of Midnight, or rather one of its authors, we have just released a new adventure from Wil Upchurch, with some great art by Chad Sergesketter, and, of course, Ed Bourelle’s awe-inspiring maps. (The adventure already has a fan here) It’s called the "Doomtown Curse" and it’s a dark fantasy adventure originally designed for four 3rd-level characters. It’s the story of an oppressed town and the ship which holds the cursed secrets of its past. So check it out; the snippet of the adventure is also available.

As we have already announced in my editor’s blog, DireKobold is undergoing some renovation and upgrading. Based on the comments of numerous people from Gencon and beyond, we are implementing some new features. These new changes will take effect in November. So how does this affect you, our loyal customer? Only makes things better. Of course, as we have said before we will have to slow production down for the next couple of months. So until the new features are in place we will only be producing two adventures a month. Other than that, you should feel no impact from this until, suddenly, everything gets better.

As always, there is a caveat to change. And this time is no different. So starting in November, our subscription rates will be increasing. Stay tuned for those numbers. But until then the current rates apply. So if you were wondering whether or not to give us a try, or were thinking about waiting, don’t. Now is the time to act. Get next year’s product at this year’s price.

To assist with the restructuring we have put up a DireKobold General Discussion Forum. Now it’s even easier to offer your input on what sort of features you would like us to implement, what kind of level range you’re looking for out of a Midnight adventure and anything else you might want to discuss. Obviously it takes awhile to get a forum community going so if you could wander over to our boards and tell me that I’m a talentless hack, I would be in your eternal debt. In addition to the General Discussion Forum there are the forums for my PbP game (set in Midnight coincidently enough), so you can take a look at those as well. But be gentle, it’s our first time. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

zenld

First Post
define "talentless" :rolleyes:
define "hack" :p

besides, if you haven't figured it out by now...

my telling you isn't going to change anything. :D

;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases