D&D 5E [5e] What type of Monk should my character be?

So. I have a weird issue.

My character who I have named as "Boom" ( https://www.heroforge.com/load_config=1111905 ) is a 3ft Halfling Monk.

And he is based off of a character who I would really like to parody called "Bang Shishigami" (http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Bang_Shishigami) who is essentially a "Ninja", who is "Loud" but can be "Stealthy", Claims to be a "protector of love and justice" and "refuses to kill" (even his enemies), has a combat style which could be considered "stealthy" (Way of the Shadow), is inspired by the "4 elements" (Earth, Wind, Fire, Water), defensive (Drunken Fist), his ultimate ability known as Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan is kind of like the Way of the Sun Soul "Sun Shield", He acts as a peace keeper for his people but wishes to seek revenge against those who had slain his master (Way of Tranquility) . . .

and yeah, Bang pretty much does everything except for the "Way of the Kensai stuff" as he tends to only use his fists, "55inch nail" or throwing darts and he doesn't do any of the "Way of the Long Death" stuff and I'm not sure as to what part I should try to follow up on :)

As for Boom's background:
Boom is an extremely sweaty/Manly 60 yearold Halfling Monk who claims to be a Vigilante that helps those in need. He absolutley hates theives, rogues and bandits for taking advantage of the weak/outnumbering the strong (in other words, "not living an honorable life style"). He is very judgemental of authorities as he feels that they are corrupt, lazy and "don't man up" until it is too late. and is otherwise a very friendly in-your-face kind of guy who is proficient in the "smashing of shins".

So :) What kind of Monk do you think Boom should be? :)

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
You could train Stealth and go Open Hand. The rest of that final paragraph is characterization, not mechanics.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases