The Art of M:tG - Dominaria coming in July 2018

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
The latest installment of James Wyatt's series of M:tG has been posted on Amazon:

51lCnICblgL._SX455_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The Art of Magic: The Gathering - Dominaria
by James Wyatt
Link: http://a.co/3aKKMm9

Step aboard the legendary airship Weatherlight and explore Dominaria, an ancient world whose stories are known throughout the Multiverse. Dominaria has weathered one apocalypse after another and emerged into a time of rebirth and renewal. In these pages, lavishly illustrated with the award-winning art of Magic: The Gathering®, you can step into the world where it all began. Whether Dominaria is new to you or as familiar as an old friend, you’ll find enough lore and legends here to make you feel at home.

A new age is dawning on Dominaria. Come and be a part of it!

The accompanying plane shift PDF for 5e should follow along right after.

One can only hope on the planeshift PDF, they have been pretty good (although I am not familiar with MtG, so my standard is "pretty good to loot for D&D stuff"). All that talk about "weathered one apocalypse after another" makes me think of the FR......

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Oh neat, Dominaria was the setting that I first started playing MtG in (since everything was pretty much set there at the start), I might get this one purely for nostalgia's sake and read about the classic locations.

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
Oh neat, Dominaria was the setting that I first started playing MtG in (since everything was pretty much set there at the start), I might get this one purely for nostalgia's sake and read about the classic locations.

Yep, happy to see that classic settings are continuing to be visited while they also keep up with the new ones.

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
Just had a leaf through and the good news is the book includes a map! Lots of lands to explore! Hopefully the planeshift doc will include a link to a downloadable copy...

Remove ads