Dryads from Dragonlance Fifth Age

Serrowyn

First Post
Hey all,

For some unfathomable reason earlier this week my brain decided to recall Dryads on Krynn. Specifically something about the Saga setting they had (known as fifth age) but only enough details to tease me. As I recall it, something happened to these dryads (probably dragons) that killed their trees yet left them alive and sort-of homeless, creating in effect a new race. I 'think' they were more vengeful but that could well be me making things up.

In fact, my Google-fu has failed me and I can't find any more information about this online. Does anyone else recall this? Better yet, does anyone have actual details of it they could share? That'd be grand.

Or confirmation that I've subconsciously made up a race for a 20 year old system. That'd be odd.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Dragon magazine 251 had something about these dryads. I have a vague recollection of it, I think it included 2e and saga stats.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Thank you! Found it on Scribd here if anyone else was looking for this in the future. Glad it wasn't my mind being faulty :)
No worries, your thread triggered a memory, I found an old thread somewhere which mentioned the magazine number. It was quite a good article from memory. Might have a read of it later.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases