(WoT) The Finding of the Dragon OoC Thread- FULL

Mithreander

Explorer
The Aiel have poured over the Spine or the World to meet the armies of the world head on, and seem to be winning! They have attacked and sacked Cairhein, destroying the city and all the people that they came across. They seemed to be pursuing the rememnants of the Cairheinen army to the base of Dragon mount, where just yesterday, all the nations armies once more faced the aiel... and the aiel started to fall back! It seemed that the tide of war had started to change.

That's when you recieved the summons to the the white tower, something that can not be ignored, especially right here in Tar Valon!

Rogue Gallery

IC Thread

Last edited:

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Me, ME!!! :)
I have been in two here that have failed and we tried to start another one. I would love to play... either a Borderlander Woodsmen or Armsmen.

ES2

First Post
You got my desire to play a WoT game. I'll decide on a possible class after we get more attention. I hope this pans out and works.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Well, you know what? I think I'll have to sign on to this, too. Dang, this webgaming is addictive. ;)

No real thoughts on class, I'm thinking of going with an Aes Sedai possibly. I'll have to dig my book out and read up on the system again, though.

But count me in.

Mithreander

Explorer
Thank you for your show of interest. I'll place soemthing together in the next few days. I do not have much time until Wednesday, however.

For character creation we'll go with all the races in the core book as well as classes except the aiel and thier specific class. 28 point buy for stats. Max starting wealth.

All of your suggested classes, races, are great!

This will start in Tarvelon, and for wahtever reason, you've been called together by the Amerlin on a confidential mission. You'll have to create a reason why she would think that you would be good for a party that's supposed to find "The Dragon, Reborn", though of course she will not tell you that's her purpose.

If you all can create characters (or at least most of the basics) before anyone else shows an interest, then you are in. Otherwise, if that other person completes their character,then they have a spot... and I'll decide if I want to have more then 4 players.

Adictive? Yes! Trying to keep this moderation has been difficult.

garyh

First Post
I'm interested, but I'll give the first respondants a chance to stat up PC's. If you don't have everyone's PC's by Thursday, I'll toss mine in.

ES2

First Post
I am definately wanting to be a Woodsman or Armsman. One idea I would like to try out, if possible, is to see this person eventually earn the right to become a Warder for an Aes Sedai. Defnately human, and either a Midlander or Tar Valoner as background.

Mithreander

Explorer
Fine... by Thuresday. If there are more then 7 people, then I'll except 8 and run 2 simultanious threads. One in one part of the world the other elsewhere. Might be fun.

We have 6 so far.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases