Golems and other

Winternight

First Post
Why are Golems so fething expensive to build? And why do I have to be a spell caster of level 14th at least?

Name Cost casterlvl CR
Flesh 50.000 14 7
Clay 60.000 16 10
Stone 80.000 16 11
Iron 100.000 16 13

That means I have to spend a quarter of my money as a 16th level caster to create a CR 10 guardian, which will last aggainst my comrades a bout 12 seconds.
Why should anyone create such a thing? ( Don`t talking about the time - 2! Month of hard work.)

Damm. All Formating is lost. OT Question: How can I use tabs in the board. SPace does not work :-(

Last edited:

Magic Slim

First Post
nm. Nothing to see here.

I have no answers for any of your questions.

Or maybe a small one: Maybe golems are made for protecting your stuff from low-level creatures...

Slim

Last edited:

welby

First Post
Totally agree winterninght. I toyed around the idea of a "golem leadership" feat that would work similar to leadership, but with a golem. Maybe your DM would let you play around with that idea.

In my pursuit of a golem, I thought shield guardians were a pretty decent deal, although my final product will be more of a hybrid if I end up building one.

The Souljourner

First Post
Nimblewrights, my friend, nimblewrights. They're intelligent, with great combat and non-combat abilities, and only cost 25k to create.

-The Souljourner

Last edited:

Remove ads