For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Shayuri

First Post
Speaking of real life.

My computer imploded today. I did finally get it back up and running (hence this post), but not until midnight-thirty. As I was in a foul, tired, cranky mood, I decided it would be best not to see if y'all were still on, as I was in no fit condition to have contact with others after an evening spent trying to figure out what went wrong.

Time for an upgrade I think.

My apologies for missing the game. Hope it went smoothly.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Ouch. That sucks. Though I'm glad it was something mechanical, rather than health-related.

Anyway, Szitha/FH didn't make it, so I called the game off. Probably for the best, as I've been struck with a stomach bug recently.

Remember, no game next week (Mar 26th).

Shayuri

First Post
You have no idea. Turned out my video card ALMOST bit the dust.

Going to need a new one before I try playing a graphics-heavy game I think. I really don't want to push it again.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I shall be at the next game!

firehorse

First Post
Ouch. That sucks. Though I'm glad it was something mechanical, rather than health-related.

Anyway, Szitha/FH didn't make it, so I called the game off. Probably for the best, as I've been struck with a stomach bug recently.

Remember, no game next week (Mar 26th).

I was afraid you called it. Work kept me about 1/2 hour late. Sorry but I couldn't get to a computer to post either. Next week then...

Shayuri

First Post
Guys, I'm really sorry about having to bail out on tonight session. Without getting into details, some serious family stuff came down the pike unexpectedly, and I was needed to help deal.

Hope things went okay, and I'll see you all next time. I did see that there wasn't a game next week, due to the holiday most likely. If that's not true, please post about it here or email me so I know. Thanks. And thanks for your understanding.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Real life happens. I hope the crisis that pulled you away was smoothly averted.

And that's correct, no game next week. I will be busy all through Memorial Day and in no condition to run the game that Monday night. Next game will be on June 4th. And if Dev II is still down, we will continue to use Unshaped.

Remove ads