For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Arkhandus

First Post
Ack! Don't think I could move the session ahead without half the party present........ I guess we'll just have to cancel this week's session and try to make some progress in the Tavern thread. Zerash, I suppose I'll begin posting about your visit with the Veshim representative, sometime tonight.

Memnus

First Post
So, this weekend is fall break for me. I'm not at school at the moment, and where I am, I thought there would be wireless, so I brought my laptop and figured I'd simply have no problem.

There's not. There is in fact nothing reliable. Sorry for the late notice, but I'll not be around.

Ezieer

First Post
Memnus said:
So, this weekend is fall break for me. I'm not at school at the moment, and where I am, I thought there would be wireless, so I brought my laptop and figured I'd simply have no problem.

There's not. There is in fact nothing reliable. Sorry for the late notice, but I'll not be around.

Meet in FMTG room in OpenRPG 1 until otherwise noted?

Arkhandus

First Post
Guess that means the session's cancelled. Without Memnus I can't run Fleck's meeting with House Veshim to try garnering support for the gnomes. Without Firehorse I can't run with whatever scouting, vengeance-seeking, or general slaver-harassing Valdir might do once he's healed. And I have no idea what Zerash or Drack would do in the meantime without either of these taken care of.

crystorix

Explorer
Off-Topic

Hey all, sorry for the off-topic post. Hope everybody is doing well. I was just wondering, since many of you are Southern Californians, if any of you are going to be at GenCon SoCal. If so, email me at crystorix@yahoo.com. It would be cool to meet face-to-face.

We know return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Erik (Rolf)

Memnus

First Post
Man, I WISH I had time for GenCon. A few of my friends seem to.

Server is up - it is NOT on the meta list, on account of strangers coming in and doing something that munged it up. So, just point the server locator to turing.cs.hmc.edu:6774 and it'll connect.

Zildrax

First Post
Gah! I fell ASLEEP. Argh. I'm very sorry guys. I lay down to take a nap so I wouldn't be so quiet this time around and end up hitting the ground like log...woke up about halfway through the session and didn't see a room and so went back to sleep.

Meh, I'm having trouble staying energetic when I want to and sleepy when I want to lately. I hope things went okay.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases