For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Memnus

First Post
28 January: Game is OFF. It's two hours to game time, I'm still at school with no idea when I'll have this assignment done (due tomorrow), and my boss has just gone to talk to HR about whether I can actually have a job. Sorry folks.

Ezieer

First Post
Memnus said:
28 January: Game is OFF. It's two hours to game time, I'm still at school with no idea when I'll have this assignment done (due tomorrow), and my boss has just gone to talk to HR about whether I can actually have a job. Sorry folks.

Quite the boon for me actually... I have to go to my job and do 1d4 hours of work as well. ;)

firehorse

First Post
Sorry to hear about the job woes. Hope everything works out.

Looks like my wife might get out of the hospital next Wednesday, so I may return soon.

No Memnus, I've yet to check my email in the last few weeks. I'll take a look.

Memnus

First Post
Same place as last week.

The new OpenRPG version has brought in some new bugs and not fixed some old ones. You'll want to skip out of the lobby as fast as possible.

firehorse

First Post
Heyo,

Just an update: My wife is out of the hospital and at home. She still needs some nursemaiding (you should see me in the outfit) so, it will be a week or two before I get back. Please don't let the game die...

Arkhandus

First Post
Yeah, kinda need people around running games and people aware of them to join them, else things just fall apart. Doesn't help that the Setting Guide PDF has been more or less inaccessable for a while, and the website basically empty. That makes it rather hard to try recruiting anyone new to The 13 Kingdoms. :(

I'd have rejoined the group already if I'd been able to last fall (which is when I finally started gaming again, having regained some free time), but I no longer had access to the computer on most Sunday evenings.

At this point, I could, except I'm having troubles with OpenRPG now. My family got a new computer, and the old one is now connected to the new one's internet connection through a wireless router. But I think the new computer's firewall is interfering, because my servers are inaccessable whether I run them on either computer, and I'm not sure if I could even connect to anyone else's server. Doesn't help that I had to update to the newest version of OpenRPG in order to even try OpenRPG on the new computer.

If I can get things worked out enough that I can at least connect to other folks' servers in OpenRPG, then I'd like to rejoin the group.

evandariel

First Post
I wouldn't mind rejoining either, granted that there is room. Tabitha is healthy and well and the heart problems are a thing of the past. Work and everything has calmed down too. Let me know.

Oh Arkhandus:

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases