For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

firehorse

First Post
Well, it was as I expected, couldn't get out of it. Sorry about not posting for sure one way or the other, but my wife and I went shopping and then it was "Oh, we're leaving straight from here dear." Sigh.... Anyway, let's try and fire it all up again next weekend.

firehorse

First Post
Zerash, got your history. Thanks. I'm working it into the plot line now. I'm only going to edit one small detail about your adopted sister creating mummies: she would have to be at least 15th level to do so and I'm considering working her in too. Any more information on her could be useful.

Ezieer

First Post
firehorse said:
...she would have to be at least 15th level to do so and I'm considering working her in too. Any more information on her could be useful.

Please consult with the 'Oracle' before spouting such nonsense!
All it takes is a cheesy feat and/or a magic item to fix that...

1) 1st level Blackguard or Cleric with a 'Staff of Undead' (Caster Level 15+)

2) 6th level spell (Cleric 6) so...
11th level Cleric allows access to the spell and Increase her Caster Level by +4 by various means (see below and #3 and #4)
-Divine Spell Power feat p. 80 Complete Divine
-Increase this check by magic item, spell and/or skill synergy
-Decent roll and/or Mods on the Divine Spell Power roll

3) 13th level Cleric and +2 Caster level
Evil Domain (+1 Caster Level) and Orange Ioun Stone (+1 Caster Level)

4) 13th level Wizard and +2 Caster Level with
Orange Ioun Stone (+1 Caster Level)
Sanctum Spell Feat p. 82 Complete Arcane

and then she is @ Caster Level 15 (needed for Mummy w/ Create Undead)

or as a twist she is casting Summon Undead V and get her Mummy's that way

she'd need to be a 9th level Cleric or Wizard
she could have Extend Spell Feat as a 11th level char and her Mummy's would hang around for 22 rounds... 24 if she had the Evil Domain

Zildrax

First Post
I don't remember putting in anything referring to her making mummies specifically...she's a necromancer, up to you how strong/good at it she is.

I'll write up some more information on her. She's an odd one.

firehorse

First Post
Thanks for the lesson Ezeeir.... Silly me for just looking in the core books...I'm also trying not to introduce too high of level NPCs to a basically 10th level party.

Anyhow, it may be a few sessions before you meet up with her anyway. Quite the family reunion I'm planning...

firehorse

First Post
As for the level/gp suggestion in the Tavern Forum, yes, it is fun to try and cover differing levels at once. Basically, with Valdir and Fleck off on their own thing, the party is basically 10th lvl CR. If you like, post your level and current gp value of your equipment and I'll see if adjustments can/should be made. I foresee an opportunity soon.

evandariel

First Post
Rompeculo is at 41700
(I included the most recent treasure award already).

His level is 10 and xp is at 47000/55000. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Memnus

First Post
Elena: Level 10, 46000/55000, 54,700 gp
Fleck: Level 11, 65053/66000, 86,201 gp

To be fair, in calculating those values I included the cost of spellbook pages (100 each to fill), even though wizards get two free spells per level.

Edit: Server is up.

Last edited:

Memnus

First Post
Missing a DM ans a swordsman ... what's up?

Edit: Drack, your connection threw a Python exception, and now the server seems unhappy. I'll try bouncing it.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases