For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Rish

First Post
Hey folks, I've got two shows this weekend and my call's at 5.30 pacific, so I won't make game this Sunday. Memnus, poor sod, has my character sheet.

Memnus

First Post
So, I'm pretty swamped with work that has to get done today. I see that we have two options: One, we can just cancel the session, and pick up again on Halloween; two, I can send someone the outline of the rest of this arc (it's almost done, I mean it) and they can keep the helm for a bit. Anyone who'd be up for that, let me know.

Emiricol

Memnus said:
So, I'm pretty swamped with work that has to get done today. I see that we have two options: One, we can just cancel the session, and pick up again on Halloween; two, I can send someone the outline of the rest of this arc (it's almost done, I mean it) and they can keep the helm for a bit. Anyone who'd be up for that, let me know.

Sorry I missed last week. First storm of the season made power flicker all day. I am, however, getting a UPS so that won't ever be a factor again :)

And, Halloween isn't open because I have to take my son trick or treating. For some reason I thought Halloween was Saturday :(

firehorse

First Post
Well, with the lack of DM volunteers, it looks like no game tonight. I'm free Halloween. Please keep us appraised of the status of next week's game.

I'll go ahead and open a server for those who just wish to chat about the game for an hour or so.

evandariel

First Post
I will also be out for halloween, did not realize it was sunday either. I have midgets to take out. Then I'll make a pleasantly spicy soup out of them and their candy too.

Memnus

First Post
Unless anyone besides Emiricol and Sly is otherwise engaged, game will be on tomorrow. Ark, it's the end of daylight savings time for the rest of us, so it'll be 7 your time instead of 6. Everyone else, same time.

Memnus

First Post
Treasure from the Isle of Olynar

Divided by encounter; I'll note by items who got which specific things. Saleable items and coin will be totaled at the bottom.

Aranea:
Coins: 7000 sp.
Goods: silver comb with moonstones, 900 gp; black velvet mask with citrines, 130 gp; carved ivory statuette, 80 gp; embroidered silk and velvet mantle with moonstones, 1,800 gp
Items:
Immovable rod, 5,000 gp (Fleck)
Hand of Malagar: +2/+2 ghost touch quarterstaff of disruption; cursed (anywhere except the ethereal plane, operates only as a +1 ghost touch quarterstaff) (Argus)

Spirit Naga:
Coins: 2000 sp.
Goods: white opal, 1,000 gp
Items:
Ring of chameleon power, 12,700 gp (Rolf)
Scroll (sorceror/wizard) of bear's endurance, summon monster II, and silent image, 325 gp (Fleck)
Scroll (cleric) of desecrate and dispel magic, 550 gp (Kirran)
Heavy crossbow +1, 2,350 gp (Liquidate)
Wand of detect secret doors (with 41 charges remaining), 615 gp (Liquidate)
Scroll (sorceror/wizard) of protection from evil, summon swarm, and secret page, 550 gp (Fleck)
Eye of Malagar: A huge ruby, the interior filled with swirling clouds. Once a gem of true seeing, but now sees only the mists of the Ethereal plane. On that plane, however, it allows the wielder to see the material plane with true seeing. (Fleck)

Xill:
Coins: 900 gp.
Goods: rich purple corundum, 800 gp; violet garnet, 200 gp; canary diamond, 4,000 gp; blue sapphire, 1,200 gp; rhodochrosite, 10 gp; fiery yellow corundum, 1,300 gp; carnelian, 60 gp; blue star sapphire, 1,200 gp

Total liquid assets, after ID costs: 16,100 gp 2300 gp for each party member

Edit: Post claims here, I'll keep it updated until everything's claimed; post reunion and downtime narration in the Tavern. We have three weeks here before the next ship; then you'll get back to Mittendien at the beginning of fall. Current season is now spring, so we have six months of downtime. Don't forget living expenses and to update your age.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases