For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Steven7

First Post
If you kill someone in premeditated self-defense, is it a crime? Because I'm thinking I might accidentally kill this First A**hole Gaylantyr in premeditated self-defense.

Dragonwriter

First Post
If you kill someone in premeditated self-defense, is it a crime? Because I'm thinking I might accidentally kill this First A**hole Gaylantyr in premeditated self-defense.

Self-defense can't be premeditated. So, if you plan on killing him and claim "self-defense" you will need proof. And that will be really hard, since he is high-up military personnel and has pull with the government.

EDIT: And by "proof," I mean proof that he was the first to attack and that he did so unlawfully. If he is going to carry out an execution, he has lawful reason, and if you fight back and end up killing him, that's another charge you will face: murder of a military officer (specifically: Seledyne Ranger).

Steven7

First Post
I'm going to be stuck at work till 10:30 P.M. on memorial day, central time, so I think thats 8:30 pacific. Regardless I'm going to be late, hopefully this is the last time for a while, it should be.

Jaedlyn

First Post
Well my surgery was a colossal failure, the damage was far more then the MRI showed, so I need to have surgery again at a later date. I'm up and running now, but don't know ow bad the pain is going to get.

Steven7

First Post
First I couldn't get my internet to work, now I can't get on the server either. Grrrrr.

So it's not just me, I've been trying to figure out whats going on, I've reset my router 3 times, restarted pc twice, contacted my ISP to see if they blocked it.
The only thing I can think of is the server itself is offline.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases