For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Arkhandus

First Post
Sorry folks but I can't run the game today. Unexpected stuff came up and I was gone most of the day, and now I have more to do still. Sorry for the sudden cancellation. :(

Memnus

First Post
Server is on its way up, since there's been no word either way about whether we're on tonight. EDIT: Server now has a customized greeting.

I have to be well gone by 10 PST, but we've been finishing by then normally anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:

Memnus

First Post
Okay, this is going to suck.

It's the end of the semester, and it seems that there are four weeks worth of stuff to do in the two remaining weeks. Naturally, none of this is anything that I have any power to schedule. I've been given places that I need to be not only tonight but next Sunday night, and the chances of weasling out of them are next to none.

I'm sorry. Server's up if you want to go on without me.

Arkhandus

First Post
Due to the circumstances, I ended up cancelling today's session. We'll try and play next week, Memnus or no, when hopefully Valdir, Drack, and Zerash can make it on time. We'll try wrapping up some of this stuff. Please post to the tavern thread some this week.

Memnus, at what point did you want to take over? After the gnome-business is done with (likely through some narrative jumping ahead at some point this week or next), or just some time before this is finished?

Memnus

First Post
Once the gnome business is through. I can take care of the trip back to Mittendien and get things flowing from there.

firehorse

First Post
Wow, it seems we've lost 5 months worth of posts to the abyss. Anyway, I'm still operating under the assumption we will play tonight.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases