For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Memnus

First Post
Server's up. I'm also the new official registrar of our domain name, and hold the admin keys to the fresh phpwiki there.

evandariel

First Post
hey,
so is there a game tomorrow? i was under the impression that fleck would be moving, just let me know if there's a game so i can be there on time. otherwise, i'll see you next week.

firehorse

First Post
Memnus said:
Server's up. I'm also the new official registrar of our domain name, and hold the admin keys to the fresh phpwiki there.

My password is not working. Can you either reset my password or delete me?

Memnus

First Post
As I'm sure you've realized by slavishly following the recent changes on the13kingdoms.org (fun fact: we have an rss feed for changes at http://www.the13kingdoms.org/tiki-wiki_rss.php?ver=2 ), I'm back to having regular internet access, so we'll be resuming the Depths of Valdorane storyline this Sunday. I may be just a bit annoyed that Savengriff has stolen the Magic Jar trick I was hoping to turn on you guys, but I'm sure I'll find something all the more aggravating...

No, I'm not actually that petty. Usually.

See you guys on Sunday.

Memnus

First Post
Server is up; Wiki now has all officially approved prestige classes and custom equipment, except Emiricol's crazy Ulruzian stuff. Next up is the gods.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases