For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Renfield

First Post
Wow, it seems there is some life left in these boards. How's everyone doing? Are there any plans to get T13K back on it's feet again or is the only bastion of activity doomed to simply be a couple OOC threads for already running games? Me sad, miss this place much. :(

Memnus

First Post
Hey, Renfield!

The website (remember that we had one of those?) has been converted over to a wiki, where I was originally planning to copy in all the info from the world doc, and new stuff from the boards. I haven't had the energy to go back to it since a server switch lost all the gods and prestige classes, though...

Next time I have bountiful free time (translation - second half of December) I'll hopefully pick that back up. Help is always welcome on that front...

Renfield

First Post
I think I might at least have my prestige class in there.... not sure. My own time has been severely precious this semester. Though if there is anything you think I can help with let me know and I'll see what I can or can't do.

Memnus

First Post
Ugh. This is an insane week, and I think I'm coming down with something... I hate to do this, but I just can't make it tonight. Sorry about this.

I'm looking at the pacing of this storyline, and trying to bring things back around to the goings-on in more hospitable lands, getting the actual war started, etcetera. Once we've plowed through what I've got left, I think I'll be a bit dry on the DMing for a while, and would like to bring Fleck (or maybe Elena) back - so if anyone wants to pick up the reins in a couple months, start thinking ahead now. Drop me an email if you're interested and I'll let you know the major plot points you'll have to work with.

evandariel

First Post
Yeah mine felt the same way. Still, serious disappointment.

I haven't DM'ed in a very, very long time, am rusty on a lot of rules, and so on, but if no one wants to take up DMhood I guess I could run something out of dungeon.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases