For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

firehorse

First Post
Hey, I'm trying to help out with that :)! I did start up that Saturday game, which is going pretty well (for the last few months), if I do say so myself. While far from an old hand with this setting, I've come to really love it and so am doing what I can contribute to bringing it back as well.

My apologies DW, I had forgotten about your game until Monday night.

firehorse

First Post
Well, maybe when my life becomes less chaotic (HAH!) I will get something going here. I've sort of fallen in love with the Pathfinder Chronicles setting and went all fanboy over it. Still, nothing saying I couldn't run a play-by-post game or something... No promises yet of course.

Actually, looks like even Memnus is taking a haitus. With no developers, it is merely a setting nowadays and not 'Living'. Sigh....

Arkhandus

First Post
Well.....here's the last of the loot from the Battle for Sariem. Sorry for the delay.

12 Large longspears
24 Large javelins
12 Large hide armors
4 heavy maces
24 masterwork longswords
4 masterwork light crossbows
80 crossbow bolts
28 masterwork composite longbows (+1 Strength rating)
1,436 arrows
28 masterwork chain shirts
10 Longswords +1
10 Composite Longbows +1 (+2 Strength rating)
4 Rapiers +1
10 Chainmail Armors +1
10 Heavy Darkwood Shields +1
4 Chain Shirts +1
4 Light Wooden Shields +1
4 spell component pouches
4 silver unholy symbols of Kithra
88 trail rations
80 waterskins
22 Potions of Cure Light Wounds (1st-level caster)
5 Potions of Cure Moderate Wounds (3rd-level caster)
18 Potions of Cure Serious Wounds (5th-level caster)
90 PP
3,440 GP
9,600 SP
3,680 CP

Dragonwriter

First Post
Okay, and here is the loot Divvy. I'm still only going with Fleck, Argus and Fahlias as getting shares.

For the mundane (and MWK) stuff, we sell it and add the coins in for a total of 23,150 GP, and we split it into three shares. So, Fahlias, Fleck and Argus each get 7,716 GP and 6 SP.

For the magic goods (this is assuming trades for equal value), we get a grand total trade-in value of 109,700 GP. 3 shares makes each of us get 36,566 GP and 6 SP. (If we had to sell all that stuff :(, Argus, Fahlias and Fleck each get 18,283 GP and 3 SP.)

EDIT: If anyone wants, feel free to check my math.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Ark, here's the stuff I was looking to get for Fahlias. I wanted to run it past you to see if any of it is off-limits (all of this is DMG).

Budget: 112,300 GP
Wounding Longbow: +16,000
Ring of Evasion: 25,000
Dust of Sneezing and Choking (x2): 4,800
Ioun Stone, Iridescent Spindle (no air): 18,000
Ioun Stone, Pale Green Prism (+1 to almost everything): 30,000
Lens of Detection (+5 Search and tracking): 3,500
Pearl of the Sirines: 15,300
Scarab, Golembane: 2,500
Stone Salve (1 ounce): 4,000
Total: 119,100 GP

Pay 6,800 out of pocket (no problem).

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Sorry to post this so late, I meant to post it earlier in the day, but tonight's session is cancelled. Only Szitha and Fahlias could show up today (everyone else had to cancel for tonight), and Fahlias was going to be late, so I let him know that I'd just cancel this session.

We'll resume play next week. Sorry for the late notice Firehorse, but I'll hop on OpenRPG to let ya know in case ya don't see this post before waiting around the game-server for an hour or something.

Dragonwriter

First Post
I'm going to be rather late tonight (probably around 8:30 Pacific). At least it shouldn't matter too much since Fahlias is dead...

But, I will completely miss next week (Aug. 24).

Dragonwriter

First Post
Well, my prediction last week was slightly off... I'm going to be late again tonight, though it won't be too much. I should be in around 7:30 Pacific.

evandariel

First Post
Hey! you guys still at it?

If things slow down in the future may start playing again, but still cloudy on this end :)

hope everyone is ok! ciao

Arkhandus

First Post
For reference folks, OpenRPG Dev II doesn't show up in the server lists currently, since OpenRPG changed Metaservers last week, but the server is still there. Just type openrpg.wrathof.com into the Address bar of the Browse Servers screen, and click the Connect button.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases