For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Arkhandus

First Post
Gladiator PCs started at 3rd-level or the equivalent ECL. I believe Jorgund and Ungh are both 3rd-level at this point, plus their half-ogre ECL of +1, so ECL 4 currently. Tralin is also 3rd-level I think, but not sure. New gladiator PCs being made should probably start at ECL 3 like before.

Memnus

First Post
Sorry 'bout being out of it. Take my word for it, if I'd tried, things would have gone downhill quickly.

Keep in mind, this is even before classes start, and I'm already having mental health days. Classes start on the 31st, and I'm not entirely sure how reliable I can be to DM after that.

But that said, I'll be back and prepared for this Sunday. Right now I'm headed over to the tavern thread to post a catch-up prompt.

evandariel

First Post
Sorry about missing the game all. OpenRPG kept booting me off as soon as the splash screen went away, and this is the first time the message boards have worked for me in about a week. I hope all went well. I'll stay in touch (assuming I can log into the place), and check on the arena thing and our DM situation, and if all goes well with orpg, see you all next sunday.

Rish

First Post
Argh. True to form, the beginning of the semester has resulted in some scheduling bizarrities that will need tweaking on my part. I won't be able to make the entire game tomorrow (only about half)... I'll need to be having a chat with my Ethics discussion group about maybe moving the time to over dinner or something.

Emiricol

Family obligations may come up - I give it about a 50/50 chance I'll be able to make it :/ I believe Saeris has Meier's sheet though. Just use him like the sneaky, morals-challenged (but trying to improve!) individual he is.

:D

Arkhandus

First Post
Right now, some relatives are visiting and I will probably have to miss all or most of today's session. No one in my family really plans anything out in advance, so whenever they decide to go somewhere or do something, it's usually decided immediately beforehand.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases