For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

evandariel

First Post
Just a note: if the games start at 8pm cst (6pst) then I may be a bit late, I work until 8, so I would be at most 30 or 40 minutes late, but I will definitely be there, hopefully not to long after the start

Memnus

First Post
Hey look, a server!

Also, I'm talking with Emiricol about taking over www.the13kingdoms.org (remember that site?). I want to put up a t13k wiki, which seems ideal for tracking a living setting, not to mention easier to navigate than either the setting guide or the DM boards, which is currently where everything is located. Even if it doesn't help to bring this horse back from the dead, it'd make the passing of the DM hat within our little group easier.

firehorse

First Post
Memnus said:
Hey look, a server!

Also, I'm talking with Emiricol about taking over www.the13kingdoms.org (remember that site?). I want to put up a t13k wiki, which seems ideal for tracking a living setting, not to mention easier to navigate than either the setting guide or the DM boards, which is currently where everything is located. Even if it doesn't help to bring this horse back from the dead, it'd make the passing of the DM hat within our little group easier.

Sounds like a great idea and quite a venture. You have the time?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases