For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Dragonwriter

First Post
There will be no For More Than Glory this week, or through the holidays. My grandfather died this past week, and I cannot devote my time and energy to running the games, much as I would like to.

For More Than Glory will resume January 11th at 7 PM Pacific.

firehorse

First Post
There will be no For More Than Glory this week, or through the holidays. My grandfather died this past week, and I cannot devote my time and energy to running the games, much as I would like to.

For More Than Glory will resume January 11th at 7 PM Pacific.

I am soooo sorry to hear that. My condolences for you. Give your mom a hug from my wife and I too.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Thank you FH and Jaedlyn. Things are going better now. Honestly, my family was expecting it to come, but it still was rough, particularly for my grandmother. They'd been married for 67 years, and he almost made it to his 93rd birthday (after surviving WWII and being a POW in the Korean War).

But I will be back and up for DMing FMTG this next Monday, the 11th of January.

firehorse

First Post
Thank you FH and Jaedlyn. Things are going better now. Honestly, my family was expecting it to come, but it still was rough, particularly for my grandmother. They'd been married for 67 years, and he almost made it to his 93rd birthday (after surviving WWII and being a POW in the Korean War).

But I will be back and up for DMing FMTG this next Monday, the 11th of January.

At least it makes things somewhat easier knowing he had a full and long life by most standards.

As far as the game tonight goes, I had a commitment come up over the weekend so, at the best I will be late. Sorry, I know we have missed a couple of weeks. Feel free to NPC.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Okay. I think I had pretty up-to-date nodes of Szitha and Szenthrass, though I'd certainly have to look up current HPs and spells...

If possible, could you e-mail them to me, FH? My address is still dragobot999 (at sign) yahoo (dot) com.

Dragonwriter

First Post
I hate having to do this but…

My computer seems to be going into its death spiral and I am not sure when I will get another one. Thankfully, all my files and info have been backed up, so I will be able to pick things up where I left off, but I do not know how long I will be offline. Hopefully it will be less than a month, but I cannot be sure.

So, as of now, I am going on a hiatus from all my games. I should have a computer up and running again sometime between mid-February and early March.

I will try to get on a public computer to update you folks, but that would be sporadic at best...

Ark, could you please stick around for Perils and FMTG at game time, just to make sure everyone gets this message?

firehorse

First Post
I hate having to do this but…

My computer seems to be going into its death spiral and I am not sure when I will get another one. Thankfully, all my files and info have been backed up, so I will be able to pick things up where I left off, but I do not know how long I will be offline. Hopefully it will be less than a month, but I cannot be sure.

So, as of now, I am going on a hiatus from all my games. I should have a computer up and running again sometime between mid-February and early March.

I will try to get on a public computer to update you folks, but that would be sporadic at best...

Ark, could you please stick around for Perils and FMTG at game time, just to make sure everyone gets this message?

Luck is just not with us is it? I'll keep checking back here weekly (as should we all) in case you get it revived.

By the way, the commitment that came up last week involved an old DnD friend (when it was AD&D, 1st Edition). He may be interested in playing with us. Going to lurk at first and decide if he wants to invest in the 3.5 books or use the SRD. Either way, I will probably log on for a while to show him the ropes with OpenRPG and I can let people know what is going on at the same time.

Good luck with the 'puter.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases