For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Zildrax

First Post
Finally finished updating Zerash's character sheet! But I forgot your email evandariel. If you feel you can post it here, go ahead, if not we could meet on OpenRPG?

evandariel

First Post
Sorry about this guys, but I'm going to have to cancel the game next week. Lisa just had a stomach bug, so she is fine, but a friend of mine (old gamer!) that I haven't seen in years is going to be near where I live. So I am going to have to go see him this weekend while I have the chance, and won't get back until 10 or 11pm on monday.

I am, however, excited about DMing. I've got several different avenues lined up, so we will see where the group leads itself. Email me (evandariel@hotmail.com) if you need anything.

Ciao.

Ezieer

First Post
evandariel said:
Sorry about this guys, but I'm going to have to cancel the game next week. Lisa just had a stomach bug, so she is fine, but a friend of mine (old gamer!) that I haven't seen in years is going to be near where I live. So I am going to have to go see him this weekend while I have the chance, and won't get back until 10 or 11pm on monday.

I am, however, excited about DMing. I've got several different avenues lined up, so we will see where the group leads itself. Email me (evandariel@hotmail.com) if you need anything.

Ciao.

I was wondering if we were pre-treasure redo or post-treasure redo so I can be ready for next session (if its post).

Ezieer

First Post
I'm actually supposed to work in the evening this monday (3-05-07)... I should be there for the beginning if we start on time.. but I'll probably be only on for an hour or so unless I finagle something.

firehorse

First Post
The recent near-demise of my main character has prompted me to develop a backup character. In the process, I have found him to be so interesting as to want to use him now. He is a dwarven ranger pretty much straight out of the 3.5 PHB and DMG who has giants as a favored enemy. I'm going to find a way to work him in and Valdir out if the DM approves of him.

See you tonight.

Ezieer

First Post
Ezieer said:
I'm actually supposed to work in the evening this monday (3-05-07)... I should be there for the beginning if we start on time.. but I'll probably be only on for an hour or so unless I finagle something.

actually... snafu planning rules are in effect

I wont be there at all tonite.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases