For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Dragonwriter

First Post
First off, thanks for your patience.

Secondly, I will definitely be getting a new computer sometime within the next week (it has been shipped, it just hasn't arrived yet).

FMTG should resume Monday, February 8th at 7 PM PST. Hope to see you there!

firehorse

First Post
First off, thanks for your patience.

Secondly, I will definitely be getting a new computer sometime within the next week (it has been shipped, it just hasn't arrived yet).

FMTG should resume Monday, February 8th at 7 PM PST. Hope to see you there!

And there was much rejoicing throughout the 13 Kingdoms...

Good to have you back.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Yes, game tonight.

I am fully back online, have OpenRPG reinstalled and imported my old gametree.

FMTG starts back up tonight at 7 PM PST, though I'll probably be on a little early.

Arkhandus

First Post
S'okay. DW ran it for awhile after waiting some, but not a lot happened. The group beat some stuff up, and Ak'man questioned a dragonblooded orc-child that they found hiding in another room or something afterward. I can e-mail ya the HTML session log if ya want.

firehorse

First Post
Internet Connection Issues

Sunday afternoon my internet went out. I'm typing this from work and I'm hoping my home internet will be back up and running this evening when I get home. Either that or I hope it is something I can get fixed before the game. Either way, I won't be able to let you know if it doesn't get fixed. Cross your fingers...

On the upside, although I couldn't do proper tests without an internet connection, I think I've resolved the Macros and GVM issues on my sheets. Again, cross your fingers ;-)...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases