For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign) - Page 56

What's on your mind?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore firehorse
    Quote Originally Posted by evandariel
    FH, I'll need you to DM this weekend. I have had too busy a week to get fully prepared. Thanks. See you guys on Monday.
    No problem, will do...
    Zayed al-Zwaheri: Human Warblade/Fighter/Barbarian, 1/3/2 (War of the Burning Sun)

Szitha Hsst'ath: Lizardfolk Cleric/Heirophant, 15/4 (For More Than Glory)

**Sniff, sniff** "Hey Bob, do you smell brimstone...and horse?"

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Memnus
    server's up
    Dr. Memnus Lagbane Soultooth the Mad

Council Member: Mittendien
    For More Than Glory: Auxiliary DM
    For More Than Glory: Spingear Spindlefingers, Gnome Transmuter

Finally finished updating Zerash's character sheet! But I forgot your email evandariel. If you feel you can post it here, go ahead, if not we could meet on OpenRPG?

just send it to evandariel@hotmail.com but that's just my username you can call me sly. or anything other saucy name you may come up with.

Sorry about this guys, but I'm going to have to cancel the game next week. Lisa just had a stomach bug, so she is fine, but a friend of mine (old gamer!) that I haven't seen in years is going to be near where I live. So I am going to have to go see him this weekend while I have the chance, and won't get back until 10 or 11pm on monday.

I am, however, excited about DMing. I've got several different avenues lined up, so we will see where the group leads itself. Email me (evandariel@hotmail.com) if you need anything.

Ciao.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Ezieer
    Quote Originally Posted by evandariel
    Sorry about this guys, but I'm going to have to cancel the game next week. Lisa just had a stomach bug, so she is fine, but a friend of mine (old gamer!) that I haven't seen in years is going to be near where I live. So I am going to have to go see him this weekend while I have the chance, and won't get back until 10 or 11pm on monday.

I am, however, excited about DMing. I've got several different avenues lined up, so we will see where the group leads itself. Email me (evandariel@hotmail.com) if you need anything.

Ciao.
    I was wondering if we were pre-treasure redo or post-treasure redo so I can be ready for next session (if its post).
    Drack Barbarian3/Fighter4/Rogue6/Esoteric Arms Master1 (Exotic Weaponmaster)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Ezieer
    I'm actually supposed to work in the evening this monday (3-05-07)... I should be there for the beginning if we start on time.. but I'll probably be only on for an hour or so unless I finagle something.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore firehorse
    The recent near-demise of my main character has prompted me to develop a backup character. In the process, I have found him to be so interesting as to want to use him now. He is a dwarven ranger pretty much straight out of the 3.5 PHB and DMG who has giants as a favored enemy. I'm going to find a way to work him in and Valdir out if the DM approves of him.

See you tonight.
    Zayed al-Zwaheri: Human Warblade/Fighter/Barbarian, 1/3/2 (War of the Burning Sun)

Szitha Hsst'ath: Lizardfolk Cleric/Heirophant, 15/4 (For More Than Glory)

**Sniff, sniff** "Hey Bob, do you smell brimstone...and horse?"

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Ezieer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezieer
    I'm actually supposed to work in the evening this monday (3-05-07)... I should be there for the beginning if we start on time.. but I'll probably be only on for an hour or so unless I finagle something.
    actually... snafu planning rules are in effect

I wont be there at all tonite.

Not a problem. see you next week.

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 56 of 110 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast