For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign) - Page 66

+ Log in or register to post
Page 66 of 110 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
    28 January: Game is OFF. It's two hours to game time, I'm still at school with no idea when I'll have this assignment done (due tomorrow), and my boss has just gone to talk to HR about whether I can actually have a job. Sorry folks.
    Dr. Memnus Lagbane Soultooth the Mad

Council Member: Mittendien
    For More Than Glory: Auxiliary DM
    For More Than Glory: Spingear Spindlefingers, Gnome Transmuter

Quote Originally Posted by Memnus
    28 January: Game is OFF. It's two hours to game time, I'm still at school with no idea when I'll have this assignment done (due tomorrow), and my boss has just gone to talk to HR about whether I can actually have a job. Sorry folks.
    Quite the boon for me actually... I have to go to my job and do 1d4 hours of work as well.
    Drack Barbarian3/Fighter4/Rogue6/Esoteric Arms Master1 (Exotic Weaponmaster)

Sorry to hear about the job woes. Hope everything works out.

Looks like my wife might get out of the hospital next Wednesday, so I may return soon.

No Memnus, I've yet to check my email in the last few weeks. I'll take a look.
    Zayed al-Zwaheri: Human Warblade/Fighter/Barbarian, 1/3/2 (War of the Burning Sun)

Szitha Hsst'ath: Lizardfolk Cleric/Heirophant, 15/4 (For More Than Glory)

**Sniff, sniff** "Hey Bob, do you smell brimstone...and horse?"

Hey guys.. how's it going? looks like everything's still alive

Same place as last week.

The new OpenRPG version has brought in some new bugs and not fixed some old ones. You'll want to skip out of the lobby as fast as possible.

Room's open on Veav II. We're on this week.

Next week is a no; week after that almost certainly a no as well.

Heyo,

Just an update: My wife is out of the hospital and at home. She still needs some nursemaiding (you should see me in the outfit) so, it will be a week or two before I get back. Please don't let the game die...
    Zayed al-Zwaheri: Human Warblade/Fighter/Barbarian, 1/3/2 (War of the Burning Sun)

Szitha Hsst'ath: Lizardfolk Cleric/Heirophant, 15/4 (For More Than Glory)

**Sniff, sniff** "Hey Bob, do you smell brimstone...and horse?"

Novice (Lvl 1)

Blog Entries

Ignore Renfield
    Nice to see at least one element of 13 Kingdoms is still going strong. A pity the rest didn't quite work out so much...
    D&D Archetype: CN Dwarven Ranger

Screw it, while I prefer 3.5 based games, I actually had fun playing 4e. So those of you on one side of the fence hating the other, I laugh at you, I get to enjoy both worlds! Muahahaha!

Shameless Plugs:[/SIZE]
    Finally completed my SH! Prelude set's the stage for the events surrounding The Awakening: Eldritch Entropy
    - I am a proud (if not too active these days ) member of "The 13 Kingdoms" A cooperative "Living" World campaign.

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore Arkhandus
    Yeah, kinda need people around running games and people aware of them to join them, else things just fall apart. Doesn't help that the Setting Guide PDF has been more or less inaccessable for a while, and the website basically empty. That makes it rather hard to try recruiting anyone new to The 13 Kingdoms.

I'd have rejoined the group already if I'd been able to last fall (which is when I finally started gaming again, having regained some free time), but I no longer had access to the computer on most Sunday evenings.

At this point, I could, except I'm having troubles with OpenRPG now. My family got a new computer, and the old one is now connected to the new one's internet connection through a wireless router. But I think the new computer's firewall is interfering, because my servers are inaccessable whether I run them on either computer, and I'm not sure if I could even connect to anyone else's server. Doesn't help that I had to update to the newest version of OpenRPG in order to even try OpenRPG on the new computer.

If I can get things worked out enough that I can at least connect to other folks' servers in OpenRPG, then I'd like to rejoin the group.
    Arkhandus, Male Tinker 4/Contemplative 4/Scapegoat 3/Roleplayer 3/Rambler 2/DM 3/Player 1
    Games and Links
    Earlier PbP DMing: (FR 3.5) A Hard Time in Harrowdale (ended)
    The First OOC , IC and (M&M) The Bay City Sentinels (on Crazy Monkey's Asylum) (both ended/suspended)
    Earlier DMing over OpenRPG: D&D 3.5 - T13K Fall of the 14th Kingdom, T13K For More Than Glory,
    Ark's Oerth Adventures, D20 Modern/Future - Zombiepocaylpse, Wardens of Aedenshire
    DMing on OpenRPG: Pathfinder - Weird Frontiers (homebrew), the Jade Regent Adventure Path,
    D&D 3.0 - Rhunaria: Defenders of Delacroix, Star Wars Saga Edition - Light and Shadows
    *EN World's Eyros Creative Exercise and Rules/Crunch of Eyros

*My Rhunaria D&D setting, prestige classes, feats, etc.
    *My Aurelia D&D thread on EN World, setting and rules; new and revised 3e races, classes,
    variants, PrCs, feats, spells, etc. UPDATED AGAIN September 6th 2011 with more new magic items!

I wouldn't mind rejoining either, granted that there is room. Tabitha is healthy and well and the heart problems are a thing of the past. Work and everything has calmed down too. Let me know.

Oh Arkhandus:
    Last edited by evandariel; Friday, 15th February, 2008 at 07:15 PM.

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 66 of 110 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast