Do you practice Thread Necromancy?

Do you practice Thread Necromancy?

• Yes

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No (But sometimes yes!)

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • I don't answer polls until after the thread is dead. (Still a yes!)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • There is no such thing as Forum Magic! (Yes, but I'm in denial.)

Votes: 1 4.5%

Perhaps. Perhaps not. Only the poster can tell us for sure, assuming he's being honest about it. But he may not be aware how others perceive the comments, which I do feel can be construed that way.
Tone is very hard to read on the internet, but as an uninvolved third party his seems fine and yours seems out of line. Granted, this has nothing to do with whether the argument was right of wrong.

Jacob Lewis

Ye Olde GM
Tone is very hard to read on the internet, but as an uninvolved third party his seems fine and yours seems out of line. Granted, this has nothing to do with whether the argument was right of wrong.
He seems to be taking it better than you are... random person telling me I'm wrong. You know this poll was meant as a joke, right? Or did you want to be the punchline, too?

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
I rarely do, but if the topic concerns my interest, and has posts that are still valid?

Yup, in a heartbeat without a care in the world.

Tallifer

Hero
I would much rather reply to an old discussion than spam the forum with yet another thread on the same topic.

Hobbit doped tale.jpg

ScrubbWizard

First Post
I would rather see new posts, rather than respond to threads that are more than a decade old. Spam is spam, whether new or old, so might as well start a new post.

Remove ads