Homebrew TUW: Welcome to the Jungle - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
Results 121 to 127 of 127
  1. #121
    Member
    Magsman (Lvl 14)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bidness, Nunya
    Posts
    363
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block Sylvar B.


    Friend+
    Saemund nods, and prepares to move out

  2. #122
    Member
    The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Quagmire Ranch
    Posts
    1,265
    Reviews
    Read 2 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial Fund

    Block MacConnell


    Friend+

    Day 238: Strategy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwargrow View Post
    San-Bolo nod together at Vadin's plan. "That's good enough for us," Sannit says. "We can go right away and have a rest before the next conflict. What about these two?" he sticks a thumb at the Da'Roneh. "Should we cut their throats or bring them with us?"

    Bolo says, "Whatever we do they won't need these anymore." She takes from the Da'Roneh all the trinkets, bracers, shin-guards, and lastly the snakeskin belt. She puts everything into party inventory except the snakeskin belt, which she will keep if no one objects.

    While the people talk Turtle keeps his senses on the jungle. He likes this place, even more than his home forest, and the lake would provide plenty of fish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellerian Hawke View Post
    Tor nods in agreement with Vadin. "Let's make haste then, and get to the ambush point as soon as possible."


    Merin says, "Agreed. Let's get moving."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvar B. View Post
    Saemund nods, and prepares to move out
    Indigo walks toward the older Da'Roneh, resolutely draws her sword, and slices his throat. She currently lacks the skill or the strength to remove the head in a single blow, but his death is still assured. The other Da'Roneh just stares blankly into space, oblivious to the wold around him.

    Indigo says, "We do not need prisoners and this clan has been wholly malevolent for generations. If we are successful in significantly reducing their numbers, perhaps those that remain will consider a different line than head hunting. Shall I dispatch the other one as well?"

    Character Data

    Saemund: full health
    Da'Roneh Novice: dying
    Sannit: full health
    Bolo: full health
    Da'Roneh Headhunter: dying
    Merin: full health
    Sheldon: full health
    Da'Roneh Novice: stupefied (Persona = -24)(duration 7 hours)

  3. #123
    Member
    The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Quagmire Ranch
    Posts
    1,265
    Reviews
    Read 2 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial Fund

    Block MacConnell


    Friend+

    Day 238: Preparing an Ambush

    OOC: Earned Experience:
    • Vadin: 19
    • San-Bolo: 23
    • Turtle: 12
    • Merin: 22
    • Tor: 21
    • Saemund: 19


    Name:  Car52118.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  213.1 KB

    OOC: Given that no Seekers has any specific knowledge of the formation or movement of a war party, it was generally estimated that they would have 10 minutes at the most. It has been noted that items were taken from the two Da'Roneh. There was not yet time to examine them. A desired location for each character and any specific preparation should be stated. The general expected approach of the enemy is noted on the map. A visibly used path is indicated by each arrow. Other areas contain undergrowth, a low canopy, or both.

    Also, let me know in LINE when characters are updated so that I can update their task totals.
    Last edited by MacConnell; Monday, 21st May, 2018 at 07:15 PM.
    XP Tellerian Hawke gave XP for this post

  4. #124
    Bolo draws her kukri and cuts the throat of the other Da'Roneh. She nods to Indigo and says, "No need for you to have that task alone. Let's go."


    OOC: I believe we are following the direction of the yellow arrow to prepare an ambush, correct?
    XP MacConnell, Tellerian Hawke gave XP for this post

  5. #125
    Member
    The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Quagmire Ranch
    Posts
    1,265
    Reviews
    Read 2 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial Fund

    Block MacConnell


    Friend+

    Day 238: Sheldon and Indigo Prepare

    Sheldon and Indigo look over the old battle site to gauge a suitable hiding position for the expectant approach of the Da'Roneh war party. In addition to physically attempting to hide, Sheldon will also manipulate Way to hide his appearance and Indigo will do what she can to mask her scent. Indigo, having no Theologic skill, cannot bend light.
    OOC: Indigo will be at S12, Sheldon at S13.

  6. #126
    Member
    The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)



    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Willip, Furyondy
    Posts
    1,203
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    OSRICD&DOpen GamingGygax Memorial FundGM's DayGreyhawk

    Block Tellerian Hawke


    Friend+
    OOC: Merin will be at V14, Tor will be at W14.

    Both Merin and Tor will use Way to darken their skin, in addition to making an attempt to hide.
    Last edited by MacConnell; Today at 03:23 PM.

  7. #127
    OOC: Vadin will take position at V8
    Last edited by MacConnell; Today at 03:24 PM.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Similar Threads

  1. PCs going to a jungle
    By Roman in forum *General Roleplaying Games Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Monday, 5th April, 2004, 07:16 PM
  2. It's a Jungle Out There!
    By Darklance in forum *General Roleplaying Games Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Sunday, 30th June, 2002, 01:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •