T1-4 Temple of Elemental Evil 3.5 Conversion Complete!

Majin

First Post
Hi all this is just a quick note to announce that I have completed my 3.5 conversion of ToEE, and have sent it to Morrus to be posted in the Conversion Library. If anyone wants me to send them a copy while we're waiting for it to become available just send me an e-mail and I'll send a copy off to you! Comments & criticisms welcome. This is only the first in hopefully a long line of my 3.5 converted adventures and I'd like your feedback on how I should improve things on forthcoming releases. I may even take requests.

Right now the way ToEE came out converted pretty much as is, characters will be a much higher level coming out of the adventure then originally intended. I was thinking of moving right along the lines with Scourge of the Slave Lords, I haven't taken a look at it yet, but it may be too easy converted as is for characters of the level PC's will be after ToEE, so I may try to do Return to the Tomb of Horrors. In your e-mail you guys can vote for either of these or something else and from those responses I'll probably make my decision.

Anyway, hope you like the conversion!

Edit - Now in conversion library!

Last edited:

ocircuit82

First Post
you beauty!!!!!!!

Thanks a million man I was heavy into this when I stumbled into yours..
You have saved me many a weeks work..
:p :p :p :p

Yeah my Zuggy ended up at CR 30+
IUZ was even worse.
Using the Deities book he was about a 16th level rogue & 16th level cleric in his true demon form. I thought that divine rank of 5 sounded about right.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Either that or the downloads section is in the middle of an overhaul. Majin, can you please email me the conversion:
frukathka[at]yahoo[dot]com

Thanks.

Last edited:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
off topic, but frukathka, the chevall is now being converted (finally) in the creature catalog forums. :)

TheNumber1

First Post
Please send me the T1-4 TOEE 3.5 Conv Please

Please send me a copy of your conversion. I am having trouble downloading from the EN World page.

THanks

Wrathamon

Adventurer
I am interested in a copy of T1-4

wrathamon_bsr(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

I vote for Slavers :) since I am modifying it for 3.5 I wouldnt mind having a starting point.

Direwolf82

First Post
Heya Majin,

I'd love a copy of your conversion =)

Send it to enrique.bustamante(at)gmail.com if it's not too much of a bother

thanks =)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases