Feng Shuit IC

Corlon

First Post
All of the characters find themselves, for whatever their reasons, in a small place called Tsou Tsung's Burgers, which is known as one of the best fast food burger places in Hong Kong.

As everyone in the place is peacefully eating or chatting a very average looking man wonders into the restaraunt. The man jumps onto a table near the front of the place and yells out "May I have everyone's attention, I bring word from the future! The architects declare that there is an evil among us that must be stopped. Different canidates have been chosen throughout your time, and oddly enough...5 of you are here today." He then points out each of the five people (the characters, in case you didn't guess. "Will you join us?" he says.

His speech is met with some nervous murmers and even a "get off the table you crazy ass hole."

Last edited:

rbingham2000

Explorer
One Eye was called in a week ago to handle the murder of a drug dealer who appeared to have OD'd on his own product. When he tracked down those responsible for giving the dealer the overdose, did they go peacefully? Hell no! They just had to pull their friggin' guns on him and force him to take Mr. Python and blow them all away. The reaming he got from his boss following the shootout was nothing compared to the one he got from his wife when she found out about it.

He'd chosen Tsou Tsung's as a place to relax and recover from that week of hell. Although he generally likes Tsou Tsung's burgers, their coffee is excellent for calming the nerves, something he could use plenty of tonight.

Corlon said:
As everyone in the place is peacefully eating or chatting a very average looking man wonders into the restaraunt. The man jumps onto a table near the front of the place and yells out "May I have everyone's attention, I bring word from the future! The architects declare that there is an evil among us that must be stopped. Different canidates have been chosen throughout your time, and oddly enough...5 of you are here today." He then points out each of the five people (the characters, in case you didn't guess. "Will you join us?" he says.

One Eye rolls his good eye at the speech of the apparent madman, then stands up and clears his throat.

"Just what the hell are you talking about? And did you really have to jump on that table and rave your ass off like a goddamn lunatic? People have come here to eat and relax, and you are disturbing the peace. If you want to talk to me or anybody else in this restaurant, do it like a normal person!"

With that, he sits back down and lets out an exasperated sigh. He takes another sip from his coffee, muttering "I meet all the friggin' wackos in this job, I swear to God..."

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
Corlon said:
All of the characters find themselves, for whatever their reasons, in a small place called Tsou Tsung's Burgers, which is known as one of the best fast food burger places in Hong Kong.

Edge, apparently no more than a man in his twenties with T-shirt and jeans, sits slowly munching on his burger "Is this what people like? Its full of fat and who knows what meat is this. Utterly unhealthy." thinks. "Then why these people like them so much?"

His speech is met with some nervous murmers and even a "get off the table you crazy ass hole."

Edge looks at the madman as he points at him. Then looks at the left, and at the right after that.

Then looks over his shoulder, and points at himself with a questioning look in his face.

"Weren´t the architects the bad guys?" thinks

Rybaer

First Post
Dennis Guffey, an American tourist in Hong Kong, had just finished a hard morning of hiking through the foreign city looking at the sites and looking for lunch. In just over a week in town, he'd tried his share of the local delicacies and found that he just didn't quite have the acquired taste necessary to enjoy them. There were lots of foods that looked "Chinese", but tasted little like the fare he was used to eating at the "Wok on Fire" cafe down at the Fox River Mall.

Tsou Tsung's Burgers the sign ahead of him proclaimed. "Hmmm," he thinks to himself, "a good fast food burger joint, yet still with that local flavor. Sounds like a good compromise." The cartoonish statue of a fat, bald chinese man on top of the building even reminds him of a Burger Boy in a way.

While a cute Chinese girl is taking his order, some nut jumped up on a table and started spewing prophetic rantings. "I guess Hong Kong has the same crazy apocolypic prophets as we do back in the States," he explains conversationally to the young girl. "We've got a guy just like that who's always harassing people down at the corner of Waubash and Packers Ave."

Dennis picks up his tray (Tsou Tsung's Super Ultimate Burger with Mega size fries) and starts toward the drink dispensor when the crazy prophet pointed right at him and asked, "Will you join us?" Dennis starts to wonder whether this was a crazy man or not. Maybe it is the beginning of a street theater performance...like the one he'd seen in Disneyland when all these performed just appeared out of the crowd and did an impromptu performance.

He is about to give the man a sarcastic answer, but a different customer jumps up and started chastizing the guy on the table as a lunatic. "Ok," Dennis thinks, "guess I was right in the first place." Keeping half an eye on the developing situation, he starts to fill his glass with ice and Coke.

Velmont

First Post
She is late. She comes every weeks, in the middle of her patrol. I hope she only got a call. I shouldn't have left her yesterday when she was back home, that monster can show up anytime... I hope she is safe.

A man in the late 30s is eating a bruger, quietly and alone. He seems he is wandering in his toughts.

Corlon said:

A smile appear in the face of the man.

If she is not on a call, I think she'll have one soon. She may show up soon. I hope she'll show up soon, I hope she is safe.

"What are you talking about? Anyway, I'm the wrong guy, you are a year too late."

He take a some french fries, dip them in ketchup and eat them, just like it was usual things to see apocalyptic prophet talking on a table in Honk Kong. After all, isn't it?

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
Tatjana had long since decided that burgers are the best thing after communism and the place wasn't too expensive so she went here to grab some bites before she going to work. She is dressed in dark rag tag clothes with heavy makeup shades uner her eyes. To any onlooker she seems more like a runaway teen than anithing else. She's just humming 99 red ballons and taking a bite now and then. The fact that she's allready late doesn't bother her much, hectic is one of the things she decided to leave with her old life. The man on the table just earns a bored look from her.
"Yeah, more power to you kid. Whatever you say."
With a sigh she stands up to leave for the disco she jobs at, thinking:
Really, in the old days we had a lot of problems but at least the kids wheren't so high on drugs that they thought they have visions from the future.

Corlon

First Post
Even with all condescending things being yelled at him, the man continues standing on the table and starts talking again. "As I suspected, you don't believe me, I guess some proof is in order then."
He laughs at this and pushes a button on a very strange watch on his arm.

A big portal looking thing opens up above the table

A loud shout of "NO" comes from the back, and an old fat chinese man, which you can only assume is Tsou Tsung comes into view. He grabs a katana from somewhere under the counter and leaps at the man on the desk. Many people abandon their burgers and leave the store...quickly.

Before Tsou can strike at the man, a person with a machine gun and a glowing hand emerges from the portal and knocks the katana out of Tsou's hands. He then picks him up by the scruff of the neck and glowing energy covers the owner of the burger place, and the owner starts shrinking. A few more men with strange guns come through the portal and leap on the ground.

"I must leave, but if have any questions about this, you can meet my contact at Kung Lou's bar." Then he turns to the men with guns on the ground, "and you, besides the five, no witnesses."

He then walks into the portal and dissapears along with the portal right after him.

Roll your speed.

rbingham2000

Explorer
One Eye's good eye goes wide as the portal opens up. What in the hell is happening?! His attention, however, is immediately turned toward Tsou Tsung as he makes his attack on the lunatic (with a friggin' samurai sword, no less!) and immediately pays for it as another guy comes out of the portal and SHRINKS the poor bastard with some freaky-ass power. "The guys at the station are NEVER going to believe this!" he mutters ruefully.

The eye narrows to a deadly slit, however, as the guys with the guns come out. Those guys, at least, he can understand, and as the guy on the table, who he now knows is up to no good, instructs his men not to leave witnesses, Mr. Python comes out and is in One Eye's hand in moments. As One Eye brings the revolver to bear against the thugs closest to him, the room suddenly fills with fog, making it too friggin' hard to see in front of him, let alone draw a bead on any of the mooks. It is goddamn cold on top of it, as cold as a mainland winter.

Now what the hell's going on?! he fumes.

One Eye climbs up onto his table to get a better view of the developing scene. It is then that he hears the most sinister voice he has heard in his life, something that brings to mind the worst horror movies he'd seen with Johnny as a kid, the ones that gave both of them bad nightmares that sent the two running scared to their parents' bed.

And then he sees the source of the voice: what looks to all the world like a rotting corpse that has cornered one of the mooks and has the poor bastard scared out of his friggin' mind! One Eye's good eye goes wide again and he starts to shudder violently, to the point where it's all he can do to hang on to Mr. Python and keep it from slipping out of his grasp or going off accidentally.

And then he sees something else, something that causes him to roll his good eye and sigh in exasperation: what looks like a reject from a bad eighties ninja flick leaping through the air in his black hooded jumpsuit.

This is going to be one hell of a bad day.

OOC: I'm going to use One Eye's new initiative of 9 for this first sequence -- as you can see, he's quite out of sorts for the moment!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases