"Report Post" button?

Over in General Discussion, there is a flame war raging in the discussion on Unearthed Arcana. I went to report the posts (rather than posting in the thread, adding fuel to the flames), but there wasn't a button for that. Is it missing, or has my ad-blocking software prevented me from seeing it?

LightPhoenix

First Post
Heretic Apostate said:
Over in General Discussion, there is a flame war raging in the discussion on Unearthed Arcana. I went to report the posts (rather than posting in the thread, adding fuel to the flames), but there wasn't a button for that. Is it missing, or has my ad-blocking software prevented me from seeing it?

It's in a different spot. Bottom left corner of every post now, used to be bottom right IIRC.

LightPhoenix said:
It's in a different spot. Bottom left corner of every post now, used to be bottom right IIRC.

I don't see it. I see the online indicator and the various contact methods (PM, email, and so on). Maybe it is being blocked by my ad-blocking software...

Wait, wait, wait... There it is. But why does my sig show up in Mozilla and NOT IE? (I have it turned off in my prefererences, just wondering why it's showing...)

Even weirder. The Forum Rules (bottom left of page) in IE say there's a bunch of stuff I can do, but in Mozilla, it's all reversed (e.g., "You may not post new threads.")...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases