Complete newbie looking for an online game

Some Werecat

First Post
Good time of day! My name is Igor and as it happens I live in a second world country. I really like the idea of DnD-type game, but there is no opportunity for me to play it face-to-face. Long story short, I am looking for people willing to introduce me to this hobby. Looking forward to playing with you, strangers.

Lord Irongron

First Post
Hi, it may not be what you're looking for, but I own/run 'Arelith' It's the number 1 'Neverwinter Nights' D&D server using a modified 3rd addition ruleset.

We really try to appeal to tabletop players that can't get round a table, and have players throughout the world. It's all community based (so there's no financial aspect). My involvement orgininally came from a similar situation to your own; having moved country I found myself unable to continue playing conventional RPGs.

What we have isn't better of course, but it can be an alternative.

I won't go into too much detail as only just joined this forum and not sure what the policy is on posts like these. We do have a website though, and I guess the best introduction to us is probably covered in this Vice Waypoint article: https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/art...-the-most-faithful-dandd-adaptation-ever-made There's a PC Gamer article too you can search for, or if you have any other questions I'll try to answer them here.

Remove ads