10 PM CST Crash

pogre

Legend
Howdy,

Just checking if the boards have gone down the last couple of nights around 10 PM CST or if the event is isolated to my CPUs?

Thanks!

pogre

Legend
pogre said:
Howdy,

Just checking if the boards have gone down the last couple of nights around 10 PM CST or if the event is isolated to my CPUs?

Thanks!

yep, happened again.

Anybody else?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm wondering if there's some schedules task happening each day which takes up either cyberstreet's bandwidth or the server's resources. I'll have a poke around the admin panel to see if I can see anything obvious.

reapersaurus

First Post
Just wanted to confirm this problem.
As I experienced it, the boards were down (unuseably slow) for at least 45 minutes around 8 PM Pacific Time (same as you, pogre).
I confirmed this on the dnd3E irc chat room, and it was down for multiple people.
I personally noticed it 9/02 and 9/01 at least - pogre noticed it a day or so before that.

Daiymo

First Post
reapersaurus said:
Just wanted to confirm this problem.
As I experienced it, the boards were down (unuseably slow) for at least 45 minutes around 8 PM Pacific Time (same as you, pogre).
I confirmed this on the dnd3E irc chat room, and it was down for multiple people.
I personally noticed it 9/02 and 9/01 at least - pogre noticed it a day or so before that.

Same problem here. The past two days Ive been unable to access the boards or sites after 10PM CST. I usually give up around 1130 trying. Thought I was crazy or it was a dial up related problem.

WizWrm

First Post
I'm having the exact same issue. At 8:00 to 8:15 PM PST, for the last few nights the boards have been going down for me. Usually I can access them 2-3 hours later.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It looks like there *are* some scheduled tasks running at about that time. We're going to try to change it to about 7am GMT.

Remove ads