Login issue

Howdy!

I had to sign in with a new account because somehow, the redesigned site kicked my auto-login. And now I can’t log into my usual ENWorld account without Facebook, Reddit, Twitter or Google +, none of which I use.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
When I hit the login button, I went to the section of the pop up that said log in (as opposed to “Create new account”).

Each time I entered my name & password- stored in my device, FWIW- I was kicked to a second popup window for Twitter, Reddit or Facebook. When I declined to sign in for obvious reasons it kicked me to a screen “You are not logged into ENWorld.

On one attempt, it even told me I had made an error and said I had 4 more attempts.

The next time, I logged in successfully.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
When I hit the login button, I went to the section of the pop up that said log in (as opposed to “Create new account”).

Each time I entered my name & password- stored in my device, FWIW- I was kicked to a second popup window for Twitter, Reddit or Facebook. When I declined to sign in for obvious reasons it kicked me to a screen “You are not logged into ENWorld.

On one attempt, it even told me I had made an error and said I had 4 more attempts.

The next time, I logged in successfully.

Second popup? That definitely sounds weird!

And here we go again.

When I tried viewing the site this evening (after 5PM CST), it said I was not logged in.

I’ve tried multiple times to login to my “Dannyalcatraz” account, on both my iPhone & iPad, sometimes using the stored password, sometimes resetting it

Using the stored passwords invariably get me a message about my password not matching

When I try resetting the Dannyalcatraz password, the reset kicks me into this account.

Remove ads