Module Recommendations

CleverName

Explorer
Looks like I will be running a game for some of my old gaming geek buddies in a few weeks. This is going to be a one-shot affair over a weekend. I do not have time to come up with something whole cloth so I was hoping some of you could come up with some ideas for modules that might fit the bill. We're going to make up PC's on Friday night and play Saturday, so I can control the race/class issues pretty well.

Requirements:

Fun, fun, fun

4 15th level PCs

Playable in around 10-12 hours

Not setting specific. I'll probably be porting it over to my homebrew setting, so something too "Realmsy" prob. won't work.

der_kluge

Adventurer
MonkeyGod's Black Ice Well.

All the CRs are based on 3.0 demons, so to run this as 3.5 would be quite fatal. I would probably be inclined to make them 16th level as well, seeing as how it's just a one-shot.

Alternatively, you could have them make 18th or 19th level characters, and play in MonkeyGod's HellStone Deep, but squeezing that into 10-12 hours might be difficult. Both great modules in either case.

CleverName

Explorer
die_kluge said:
MonkeyGod's Black Ice Well.

All the CRs are based on 3.0 demons, so to run this as 3.5 would be quite fatal. I would probably be inclined to make them 16th level as well, seeing as how it's just a one-shot.

Alternatively, you could have them make 18th or 19th level characters, and play in MonkeyGod's HellStone Deep, but squeezing that into 10-12 hours might be difficult. Both great modules in either case.

Thanks, anyone else?

Remove ads