New Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
I remember reading Brian Daley's Han Solo trilogy between Empire and Return -- and falling even more in love with the rapscallion.

With Rogue One, they've built up credit with me that they can tell other types of stories besides space opera and still make them feel Star Wars to me.

I'm tingling with excitement for this movie.

Kaodi

Hero
I was a bit worried after the other trailers but this one looks and sounds great. Really looking forward to seeing more or Harrelson's character, because he "postshadows" Han's fate SO HARD with that line. Donald Glover is always awesome. And it looks like we might legitimately have the female HK-47 going on here.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
One thing I’m worried about is that this film looks like it may show that every significant element of Han Solo’s backstory - becoming a criminal, meeting Chewie, meeting Lando, getting his blaster, getting the Falcon, being betrayed and becoming cynical, doing the Kessler Run - all happened simultaneously within the space of one adventure rather than as events spread over a rich personal history. It rather diminishes it all if everything Solo is happened within the space of a week ten years ago. If it transpires he first met Jabba and/or Boba Fett in that week too...

Last edited:

Remove ads