What Extraplanar Villain Would You Like to See Detailed?

Part of me would love to see an adventure path with Venger as the big bad.

Personally, I’d like to see Kostchtchie return. Whenever I’m outside during a particularly brutal winter day, I think of that classic Dragon magazine cover.

I was pretty surprised he wasn't in OotA. Between him in OotA and Cryonax not being in PotA, I keep thinking that one day we will get a big winter-themed AP.

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
I was pretty surprised he wasn't in OotA. Between him in OotA and Cryonax not being in PotA, I keep thinking that one day we will get a big winter-themed AP.

I'd like that for an adventure that can easily be set in another setting. I'm not big on Eberron (I take that Darksun and a winter-themed AP could be a hard fit), but both the really popular Taldorei and Nentir Vale for 4e had a meaningful events with Cryonax or other cold-themed BBEG as a major part of the setting.

I would totally be down with that. The Ring of Winter did appear in Tomb of Annihilation, and could easily be the catalyst. Heck, add Arauthator from The Rise of Tiamat, since I believe he survives under normal circumstances, and would surely be looking for payback.

I would totally be down with that. The Ring of Winter did appear in Tomb of Annihilation, and could easily be the catalyst. Heck, add Arauthator from The Rise of Tiamat, since I believe he survives under normal circumstances, and would surely be looking for payback.

Given that Arauthator is listed as one of the Ancient White Dragons you can run into in the north in Storm Kings Thunder, I would say the official word is that he is still alive. (And they made Storm King with lots of the reported results form Tyranny of Dragons in the background. So in the majority of games he survived.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases