SF Ed Starfinder-1-01 - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Results 111 to 117 of 117
  1. #111
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wheaton, IL
    Posts
    5,324
    Absalom Station/Warehouse
    Round 1


    Ashlyn had no intention of getting anywhere near that creature. She dashed for cover amid the crates, putting them between her and the alien. Then she reached out with her mind to the creature, probing to find its weak places, and slamming pain into its brain.


    Actions and Rolls

    Move: 3 squares NE
    Standard: Cast Mind Thrust, Will save for half, spell resistance
    Mind Thrust: 2D10 = [2, 5] = 7
    Full:



    Ministats

    Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5/5
    EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
    Fort: 0 Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance) Will: 6
    Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
    Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
    Spells
    0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
    1 (2/3 DC 15): Mind Thrust, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
    Conditions:

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    22,482
    Tisi took advantage of the sudden explosion of gunfire and fury to duck out of sight while the creature was distracted. There, unseen, she could aim carefully, free of any attempt from the creature to evade her shot.

    Actions
    Stealth check for Trick Shot: (1d20+15)[23]
    If that succeeds, add (1d4)[1] to rolled damage on a hit.

    Attack with Tactical Pistol: (1d20+4)[17] to hit, for (1d6)[4] damage, plus possible trick shot.

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Jackson, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    432
    Round 1, FIGHT!
    Ashlyn 20 (+4) MIND BLAST

    Kyle 18 (+4) Miss
    Creature 18(+3) Hard swing!
    Tara init 17(+1) miss!
    Tsi 14 (+5) HIT AND TRICK!

    Ashlyn hit the creature where it hurts, directly in its mind!
    will save: 1D20+3 = [6]+3 = 9
    The Creature lets out a scream!

    Kyle shoots at the beast but the beast doesn't care as the lasers bounce of its hide!

    The creature runs toward toward the closest person and swings hard with a long reach!
    attack and damage from claw: 1D20+8 = [7]+8 = 15
    damage on hit_: 1D8+3 = [3]+3 = 6

    Tara attempts to hit the creature, but misses!
    Tsi does not have the same problem hitting the creature and getting off a trick shot at the same time!

    ROUND 2, FIGHT!

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Jackson, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    432
    OOC: Post when you can. The creatures hurt!

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wheaton, IL
    Posts
    5,324
    Absalom Station/Warehouse
    Round 2

    OOC: Who did the creature attack?


    OOC: This is assuming Ashlyn is within 25’ of the creature.


    Staying in the cover of the large crates, Ashlyn reaches out with her mind. An abandoned hyperspanner on the floor rattles and then rises, flinging itself at the creature.

    Actions and Rolls

    Move:
    Standard: Telekinetic Projectile vs. KAC
    Telekinetic Projectile: 1D20 = [17] = 17
    1D6 = [3] = 3

    Full:


    Ministats

    Stamina: 7/7HP: 10/10Resolve: 5/5
    EAC: 12KAC: 13CMD: 21
    Fort: 0Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance)Will: 6
    Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
    Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
    Spells
    0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
    1 (2/3 DC 15): Mind Thrust, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
    Conditions:

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Jackson, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    432
    OOC: Sorry about that! The beast hits the character of the women sitting down.

    Round 2, FIGHT!
    Ashlyn 20 (+4) Throw Object

    Kyle 18 (+4)
    Creature 18(+3)
    Tara init 17(+1)
    Tsi 14 (+5)

    Ashlyn picks up a hyperspanner and throws it with the power of her mind alone hitting the creature. Its not a massive blow, but the creature feels it!

    OOC: Post when you can!

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    22,482
    Tisi darts across the room towards another stack of boxes off to the side. She ducks behind them, pauses a moment, then with that quick, slightly jerky movement she pops out and takes another shot at the flank of the creature!

    Rolls
    Stealth check for Trick Shot: (1d20+15)[19]
    If that succeeds, add (1d4)[2]to rolled damage on a hit.

    Attack with Tactical Pistol: (1d20+4)[5] to hit, for (1d6)[6] damage, plus possible trick shot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •