Sins of Our Fathers Story Hour - Fiends and Friends

Destan

Citizen of Val Hor
This is a cheap, doctored image of a feratu demon. They're notorious for their ability to mask their true forms with illusions. Feratu aren't tough in a stand-up fight; they prefer to work harm on unsuspecting parties with deceit and trickery.

This particular cutey was first spotted, in its true form, by the PC cleric Kellus (he of the divine Will save). The dialogue that prompted the revelation was done via email, between game sessions. I had great DM glee in sending him this pic after he announced a standard "I disbelieve" call.

A cookie to anyone who can tell me what movie this image came from.

I'll try to post a feratu's stats in the near future.

D

Attachments

• feratu.jpg
    feratu.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 156

Nasma

First Post
Destan said:
(That movie, incidentally, still scares the absolute hell out of me.)

D

Destan, tell me you're joking. The girl's TIED TO THE BED. All she can do is vomit on you. 'The Ring' on the other hand, now that scared me.

Whitey

First Post
Hey Destan,

While Whitey's busy making goons, you need any more? And how did the first bunch fare, if they fared at all?

Can't wait to hear more of the story - the party has faced and triumphed over adversity in the way few groups ever will. They have a strength that's not measured in stat points or spells. It's something very special.

Destan

Citizen of Val Hor
Whitey said:
While Whitey's busy making goons, you need any more? And how did the first bunch fare, if they fared at all?

Senor Whitey,

I'm trying to keep track which reader sent which critters. You were the minotaur man, weren't you? If so, they fared, but they did not fare well. The party pretty much chewed them up, though a couple did get in decent charge attacks before dying. Don't want to get into the details too much (that's what the SH is for, right?) but - it goes without saying - I appreciate the help and the baddies! I'm always on the look-out for more custom, cool ways to kill off my PC's!

Thanks again,
D

Remove ads