Just Things I've Made

Apepsnake

First Post
ZAHAMANTAS

Great Wyrm x50 Unknown Mulhatimic Dragon, Imperator of the Nth Dimension, Great God Chaos

Unsizable Dragon (Extraplanar)
Hit Dice: 999,000,032,000d10,000 x10,000 (9.99000032e+19(Infinite)
Initiative: Always wins, alters fate to make this an absolute
Speed: Space Folding
Armour Class: Infinite equal to 5 times the combined HD of all enemies
Base Attack/Grapple: Always succeeds
Attack: 100,000 Bites (100,000d1,000 x51 x 10.9 rounded up (5,559,000,000,000,000)
Full Attack: above five times (2.7795e+16)
Space/Reach: Infinite/Infinite, all time, all space
Special Attacks: Divine Aura, go away
Special Qualities: Damage Reduction Infinite/-, Divine Traits: High Lord one-billion, Metempiric traits, REEEEEEEEEEE
Saves: cannot possibly fail
Abilities: Literally transcendentally infinite
Skills: Omnicompetent
Feats: none
Epic: none
Divine: 200,000,000,000 divine abilities
Cosmic: 33,333,333,333.3+
Transcendental: 5,555,555,556
Omnific: 925,925,925,926
Metempiric: 154,320,988
Environment: Center of the Nth dimension
Organization: Solitary
Challenge Rating: Entirely useless, this is end game. Literally endgame. He will END YOUR GAME
Treasure: Nothing
Alignment: Beyond (insane)
Advancement: no
ECL: Jesus christ why do we even need this it's useless

In the heart of the Nth dimension, you have found the eternal chaos. The sire of the cosmic lamprey, the nehaschimics, This horror is straight from your dreams. A great backdrop of universes, demiplanes, dragons, and colour disappears behind a dragon of thousands of heads, accretion disks, wings, a thousand of everything, and it hungers. Everything seems to shift like breath, shaking inwards towards this wyrm, and then exploding outwards again. Indescribable horrors drift into the serpent, and fuse with its scales, becoming it's new scales. A hundred-hundred heads whip towards you instantly. "wHY HAvE YOU ComE to mE, THE MASTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OF CHAOS????????????????????????????????????????????????????? %#$%@#@>>>?<??"{:{:{:{:{:":">???<??{{}+___+}:{:"::{:{>:L:" A roar breaches the chaos, shaking it like a hurricane, "RURGRASHTURN! SooN I shOulD DeaL WIth THAt 'SuprEME BeiNG,' Assssssssssssss He CaLLLLLLLLS HimsELF>" The voice is like stone grating against stone, a scrape of neutronium against GOD's mind, like a million supernovae being snuffed out in an instant. You can't even keep track, but one head flies towards you at the speed of the concept of "Speed." "DIE!"

Zahamantas is truely hard to describe, as his body is actually not his "Body," as his true form IS the Nth dimension. However, he is the sire of all nehaschimic dragons.

COMBATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

iN CoMBAt, I TEAR TO PIECES Annynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyy DeGenerATE Wiihthhhhh SUcH Lowwwwwwwwwww MennnnnntaAALLl capaCIty to eVen ChalllllllllllllllllLLLLGengene ME

Warped Alter Reality: As alter reality, but a will save against madnesssssssssssssssssssss

ChAoS bReAtH: Distortssssss reality, smearing the akashic ink that contains the target, instantly killing them permanantly

Ubergestalt: He is one with an entire dimension, as such, everything within the Nth dimension must make saves against his attacks

Muhlatimic Breath: You know this; physical and mental disintegration, switching straight into oblivion, being unable to fight, loose all divine ranks, and infinite damage

Claws of Claws: His claws disrupt the very akasha itself, and can permanantly kill anything killed by them

Jaws of Jawzahr: Zahamantas' jaws utterly annihilate anything hit by them

Wings of Wings: Any target hit by his wings instantly is transformed into millions of wings, killing them instantly.

Fusion Catalytic Scales: Anything that touches Zahamantas' scales is instantly fused with him, and becomes his new scale.

Immunities: He is immune to everything except attacks and spells from the Fate Dragon Tastirothshyhin, and the Ultrals themselves.

Breath of the Unknown: drives target insane, cannot be cured; target cannot do anything, whatsoever

Expression of N: instant insanity and death to any and all who stand in the path of diversity.

Aura: Anything and everything goes insane.

Breath Delay: He can use a breath weapon twice, or two breath weapons

Chaos Connection: His attacks are not what they seem, and cannot be voided by resistances or immunities

Cosmopolite: He can die, but that means the destruction of the entire Nth dimension, which cannot be destroyed

Isotropic: Every direction is the Wyrm. He is the battlefield. His bites attack the entire battlefield, his breath strikes the battlefield, etc

Keen Senses: He doesn't even need these.

Space Folding: He is everywhere at once, however all negative effects are where his enemies are

Metempiric traits: These are literally useless.

God Warp: Instant insanity to all.

He has no divine+ abilities that even make sense. He simply doesn't need them.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Apepsnake

First Post
pretty much just make that guy a Fate Muhlat and you got Tastiarothshyhin (The Akasha's manifestation)

now i make somn gud

neutronium body is good, but what about Flesh Transcendence

Flesh Transcendence
Your body is no longer limited by matter, you are a superstructure of pure energy.
Prerequisites: Neutronium Body
Effect(s): You are no longer made of matter (or any solid, liquid, or gaseous state of anything), and are instead made of energy. Any enemy touching you takes 1/2 HD Divine Energy Damage, and you gain Uncanny Atomic Mastery, as well as loosing size limitations as long as you have this ability. You may also pass through creatures, dealing the same damage as above.
Appearance: The Deity with this ability may seem to be made of tangible materials, but their body seems to "stay behind" for a moment due to their makeup (think a hot pan, turn off the heat, it stays hot for a while).

Snake man redux

First Post
Sorry for being so late. I am the Apepsnake under a different account due to issues. I, for a great while, will not be making any actual statblocks.

It is a metempiric ability, and is not really complete.

Sorry for being so late. I am the Apepsnake under a different account due to issues. I, for a great while, will not be making any actual statblocks.

It is a metempiric ability, and is not really complete.

Yeah it gets pretty overwhelming at a certain point. I'm really enjoying your creations tbh, making me think of all kind of crazy Metempiric campaign plots. I hope you keep posting I'll be putting down my Rraagen stuff here soon, hope you like them once I do.

Snake man redux

First Post
Oh, it's not me being overwhlemed, my computer is dead dead. Astro hand+omnipresent+the transcendental that's makes your reach equal to your da kinda dead.

It'll be a while, maybe a few months, probs 2

I wonder how my bf is doing.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases