Just Things I've Made

Apepsnake

First Post
it's said he can't do anything to any god not from the crystal sphere. crystal sphere might be a metaphor for the prime material or the solar system, but he's actually not the only overgod in the wotc canon universe. (demiurges are (90%) most of the time alone in their verse, and there's only one time lord per verse)

also there's the spellplague that he couldnt stop because it came from the far realm/place

and that the Bane-Baal-Myrkul trio managed to steal his tables of fate and then have ao not let them become gods again until someone found them so he could grind them to dust

actually he'd probably be an old one instead of a first one.

(also he has the feat of creating the universe, but that could mean he assisted in making it just by being a thing or the prime material is the universe they're talking about in a more scientific sense)

Last edited:

Bootlebat

Explorer
Hey also you mentioned the thing with Xochipactli eating the Supreme Being as occuring in your ominverse. What would she be (thinking some really powerful unique abomination or something but I'm not sure what she'd look like.)

Apepsnake

First Post
ABRACAX | High Lord Pentad
Macro-Huge Outsider (Extraplanar)
Hit Dice: 4,995d1,000 +2,500,000 x1,000 (7,495,000,000)
Initiative: Always First
Speed: Superluminal
Armour Class: Perfect Defence ((5,000 Base +1,000 Divine +19,980 Natural +2,500 Deflection + 1,000 Competence +1,000 Insight +1,000 Luck +1,000 Circumstance)
Base Attack/Grapple: +5,000/+13,000
Attack: Expression of Power
Full Attack: Expression of Power
Space/Reach: 4.5 Miles/Infinite
Special Attacks: Alter Reality, Divine Aura, Summon Neutronium Golem, Omniety
Special Qualities: Eternal Traits
Saves: Cannot Fail
Abilities: Str 5,000 Dex 5,000 Con 5,000 Int 5,000 Wis 5,000 Cha 5,000
Skills: Omnicompetent (+6,000), Maven
Feats: None
Epic: None
Divine: Cunning Body, Heavenly Body, Intellectual Body, Quantum Effect, Third Eye x3 Unknowing Body
Cosmic: Uncanny Atomic Mastery, Exclusivity
Transcendental: Amaranthine, Enhanced Damage Reduction, Quivering Aura, Uncanny Omega Mastery
Omnific: Akashic Hand, Indisolluble, Infinite Constitution, Omniety, Omnipresent, Omniversal, Superior Dominance
Environment: Any
Organization: Solitary
Challenge Rating: 6,665
Treasure: None
Alignment: Beyond
ECL: 10,000

Behold! Upon the throne of five summits sits upon the great Abracax! His serpent legs wave in many directs, his cockerel head sees the future and the past, His many wings stretch from behind him, his draconic tail rests upon the arms of the high throne. He envelopes you with his light!

COMBAT
This is the greatest stomp of All Time

Akashic Hand: Destroy 250 Divine Ranks, Manifests as an endless, pure, blinding light.

Uncanny Omega Mastery: Manifests as a black crack of pure death streaking out of and into an the target.
Beam: Destroy 4,995 HD
Blast: Destroy 2,498 HD
Blood: Destroy 1,249 HD
Breath: Destroy 4,995 HD
Hand: Destroy 6,643 HD
Immolation: Destroy 6,643 HD
Storm: Destroy 1,249 HD
Strike: Destroy 1,249 HD
Wrath: Destroy 2,498 HD

Expression of Power: Manifests as quasars expanding (exploding?) into galaxies.
Beam: 59,940d1,000 x4
Blast: 29,970d1,000 x4
Blood: 14,985d1,000 x4
Breath: 29,970d1,000 x4
Hand: 89,910d1,000 x4
Immolation: 89,910d1,000 x4
Storm: 14,985d1,000 x4
Strike: 14,985d1,000 x4
Wrath: 29,970d1,000 x4

Indisolluble: Regenerates to full each round. Can only be killed by reducing to -10 in one round.

Infinite Constitution: Infinite Health.

Omniety: All portfolios without the negatives.

Omnipresent: Divine Aura stretches from one side of the universe to the next. In Muzaloth it manifests as a universe sized bubble around Abracax (no not observible universe size).

Omniversal: Every attack hits all opponents in Divine Aura.

Superior Dominance: Foes with less than 2/3 Abracax's HD fail all saves.

Summon Neutronium Golem: Summon 5d1,000 Neutronium Golems or 5d10 Quark Golems

Bootlebat

Explorer
I have an odd request: could you make a chocolate leviathan (titanic golem)? I always thought it would be funny to have Waterdeep (or some other big city) terrorized by a 200 foot tall chocolate bunny (and I figure after they kill it the whole town would feast on it)

Apepsnake

First Post
but I dont know how to not make stuff over CR 20+

plus have you ever seen how fast chocolate melts when exposed to the midday sun or how brittle it is

Remove ads