Just Things I've Made

Apepsnake

First Post
did everybody just die of old age or sumthin
like seriously
also can we get 300 comments for stopping sesta and fosta so peeps dont starve to death from loosing their jobs
also what happened to the activity on here
the entire eternity publishing forum just died one day

Last edited:

Bootlebat

Explorer
Hey what about stats for the Flying Spaghetti Monster? I'm not sure how powerful he would be but I assume he would have the pseudonatural template but have noodles instead of tentacles.

Apepsnake

First Post
FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER | Time Lord, Pasta
Macro-Tiny Outsider (Extraplanar)
Hit Dice: 999d1,000 +500,000 x1,000 (1,499,000,000)
Initiative: Always First
Speed: Superluminal
Armour Class: Perfect Defence (6,931(1,000 Base +3,996 Natural +500 Deflection +200 Divine +200 Circumstance +200 Luck +200 Comeptence +200 Insight +635 Neutronium)
Base Attack/Grapple: +1,000/+2,600
Attack: Expression of Power
Full Attack: Expression of Power
Space/Reach: 1,500 Ft/Ifinite
Special Attacks: Alter Reality, Divine Aura, Reroll
Special Qualities: Eternal Traits, Actual Italian Pasta Dish
Saves: Cannot Fail
Abilities: All Infinite
Skills: Omnicompetent (+1,200), Maven
Feats: None
Epic: None
Divine: Cunning Body, Heavenly Body, Intellectual Body, Unknowing Body
Cosmic: None
Transcendental: Amaranthine, Uncanny Omega Mastery
Omnific: Absolute, Indisolluble, Neutronium Body, Oblivion, Omnific Architect
Environment: Muzaloth
Organization: Solitary
Challenge Rating: 1,333
Treasure: Nothing
Alignment: Beyond
ECL: 2,000

Is that spaghetti?

yeah he's exactly the same as other time lords.
why are time lords so booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrring

Reroll: FSM can reroll anything, basically he can just reroll a die roll whenever he needs so. Kinda overlaps with Evil Eye.

Actual Italian Pasta Dish: As the FSM is literally sentient megaspaget, anyone that sees him or hears about him in any regard must make a will save or be permanantly stunned by how funny he looks.

Apepsnake

First Post
I FLARE ONCE MORE INTO ENWORLD, LIKE A MAJESTIC PHOENIX
hey im back
I can tell absolutely nothing happened over the course of my 4 month long foray into the unknown
wow
well
I might end up making a immortal's handbook style thing for pathfinder
and I wont be making copy/paste things called "time lords"
no supreme beings either (but possibly a species that could be called supreme)
so yeah if I do end up making that, ill make a new pathfinder thing and post the link here

Last edited:

Akira Whitlock

Explorer
I FLARE ONCE MORE INTO ENWORLD, LIKE A MAJESTIC PHOENIX
hey im back
I can tell absolutely nothing happened over the course of my 4 month long foray into the unknown
wow
well
I might end up making a immortal's handbook style thing for pathfinder
and I wont be making copy/paste things called "time lords"
no supreme beings either (but possibly a species that could be called supreme)
so yeah if I do end up making that, ill make a new pathfinder thing and post the link here
Snake i understandably see your reason for disliking time lords, they all look practically the same and have the same abilities. Basically a cookie cutter scenario
With that in mind how would you combat an infinite level progression with a feat buy system system?
How do you make "time lords" or eternals interesting, changing and viable

Last edited:

Apepsnake

First Post
make the level progression system limited and much smaller
probably to one of the hundreds
not to multiple thousand or million though
thats too high

you cant, the way the tl stats are written in the book make them all "(multiple of 1000) * X" with X being the number of bigness, they are literally mass produced and I hate them so much because its literally a three step process to making it

1; copy and paste the time lord stat block
2; change the names and numbers
3; change the abilities

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I found Time Lords as presented to simply be a template, like the "Humans" of an Omnific campain and the Dragons of their own universes.

Personally I think that's kind of romantic.

Moreover as a basic thing as presented yeah but a campaign, when played out, using Quintessence correctly, it works just fine, more than fine it's insanely intense, that's why 10 years after it's relevant we're still posting, and the characters other than a few basic similarities are vastly different as they all choose different attack patterns and defenses, and different ultimate meanings to their paths along the course of very emotionally investing campaigns. Anyway thought I'd drop my 2 cents. I liked how it progressed to things that start truly feeling godlike.

Last edited:

Remove ads