Lledrith's Wagon with 60 magic items!
Lledrith's Wagon with 60 magic items!
[Back to Reviews Index]

Quickly rate Lledrith's Wagon with 60 magic items!

Dungeon Masters Guild

Game system(s): D&D5e, D&D,
Line: Magic Items,
Genre: Fantasy,

Thu 18 January 2018
Christian Eichhorn,
PDF
$2.95 | Buy this product

This product is not yet ranked. It will be ranked when it has 10 or more reviews.

75% HIT

Rated by 2 readers at 75% who deem this a HIT. A recommended purchase. However, more ratings are needed to be sure.
Read all 2 reviews | Write Your Own

Magic Item Store - Lledrith's Wagon: This product describes a magical item shop which is run by a dubious NPC. 60 magical items of varying potency are included at the moment. However, new items will be added as soon as a new threshold is reached! Each included item comes with an individual touch. A short or long excerpt about the history of the item or one of its more famous wielder is also included! If you liked the detailed history which was given for every item in the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale series, you will feel right at home!

Please leave some feedback if you find any error or possible exploit concerning one of the included items. It would be also very nice of you to give a review of the title, which greatly helps in terms of visibility and motivation. A big thank you to you all!

"Recommend people check this out, actually has a good mix of different types of items, and provides a bit of extra context, or some different ideas for people looking to adapt/create their own items. Cursed stuff in fun ways, fun wondrous items, good mechanical items, interesting sentient and 'shenanigans' items, actually just about all of it is actually 'fun' and it really seems like every item is intended to be something that adds something new to the game. The exceptions being the couple of cantrip items, but low level non casters can enjoy them especially in low magic campaigns and they still have nice little stories like everything else." - iRaiyan

"I purchased this a few weeks ago and had a great time implementing it into my storm kings thunder game. My players spent a solid two hours negotiating with Lledrith to get some cheaper magic, only to walk away with a pissy magic sock. You're fantastic and I hope your future works find great fortune." - mht03110

4 out of 5 rating for Lledrith's Wagon with 60 magic items!

Loved the ideas and have already used them. Gave me some ideas for other items as well. Well worth the money.
    XP Rachenputzer gave XP for this post

4 out of 5 rating for Lledrith's Wagon with 60 magic items!

Loved the ideas and have already used them. Gave me some ideas for other items as well. Well worth the money.