[AU] Vale of Shadows [Full]

dead_radish

Explorer
Au only has shields based on size - two sizes smaller is +1 AC (0 against ranged). One size smaller is +1, and you can hold other items in your hand. Your size is +2.

And a winter outfit would be required, likely. Litorians are furry, but not that furry.

I'll take a look at the char tonight, when I can download files. ;)

rangerjohn

Explorer
dead_radish said:
Au only has shields based on size - two sizes smaller is +1 AC (0 against ranged). One size smaller is +1, and you can hold other items in your hand. Your size is +2.

And a winter outfit would be required, likely. Litorians are furry, but not that furry.

I'll take a look at the char tonight, when I can download files. ;)

Prices as per PHB?

GPEKO

First Post
Now that it seems I'm definately in, I have two simple questions. First, How do we calculate hp for the second level (roll, half the dice ?) and, second, how much gold (rubs hands together) do we have (as DMG or as a 1st lvl character ?).

One more thing, I think I'm gonna play a human multiclass unfettered1/runethame1, once a rogue, now learning some magic (I've got his background thought of).

Last edited:

dead_radish

Explorer
I think as per PHB will work - I'll check anything against the AU prices.

HP for 2nd level will be rolled, taking half if you roll less. So if you roll d6 and get a 2, take 3 hp. If you roll 4, take that.

And gold will be as per DMG, I think. No magical items, though, save for class effects (runes, athames, etc).

I will warn you not to be too dependant on your items, though. ;)

garyh

First Post
I'm definetly in this game now, as I've let someone not in any games take my spot in Macbeth's game.

I noticed this group is heavy on the magic and light on the melee... any objections to me switching from Verrik Mind Witch to a Giant Warmain?

I'll try to get my PC up by Thursday either way.

rangerjohn

Explorer
I will warn you not to be too dependant on your items, though. ;)[/QUOTE]

Does this mean I should rethink my character? Two of my three feats are with my greater battle claw.

dead_radish

Explorer
Entirely up to you. Another good option is always Craft (Weaponsmithing) to go along with any weapon specific feats.

"Things fall apart, the center will not hold,
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world."
WB Yeats.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases