Kickstarter [Kickstarter] Agents of Concordia - Action / Mystery / Fantasy Pen & Paper RPG set in an alternate 1960's.

Oldstrom

First Post
Hi everyone, I’m Simon!
Me and my friends at Strangewood Studios are making a RPG about Interdimensional agents in the 60’s. The rules for the game are easy to learn (especially if you've played one or two RPGs in the past) and support a lot of stunts, high-octane action and dynamic character progression.
The setting is a multiverse called UVA Concordia, where hundreds of magical fantasy worlds exist in parallel dimensions. On Earth, it’s the 1960's, and residents there are kept in the dark regarding other worlds and species.
Each player takes the part of a special agent, working within the Concordia Central Intelligence (the C.C.I.). As a team, players will investigate different occurrences, try to thwart schemes, and stop threats against the Concord.
The game will contain tons of lore, but at same time lots of freedom (and support) to create your own worlds and monsters.
I hope you will check it out, we are really proud of what we have accomplished with few means, and we would love to have you with us on the journey!
Thank you for your time. CHECK IT OUT HERE

w5cKIT8.jpg

Attachments

• Press image clean.png
    Press image clean.png
    8.2 MB · Views: 260

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases