Black Text on Black Background?

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Question: As I type this message in the Message Box, the text is black on black background. I get the same when I edit a post. Black on black is awFully hard to read. Help?

Last edited:

Doc_Souark

Explorer
I too am haveing touble posting because of the Black on Black thingie, I mean I'll proberly mis-speel a word or something ! I sense the foul hand of the Lord of Darkness is involved it this !

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Hand of Evil said:
That is interesting. Sounds lime some options but have not a clue, my is a very light grey.

Are you using the default skin?

I haven't changed any thing that I know of. Didn't even there was a skin other than the default.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Mark Chance said:
I haven't changed any thing that I know of. Didn't even there was a skin other than the default.
Think it is called Set Sytle on the option screen. You may want to change it, save modification and change it back to default.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Hand of Evil said:
Think it is called Set Sytle on the option screen. You may want to change it, save modification and change it back to default.

Well, that didn't work. I'm totally bummed. :(

Well, not totally bummed, but I am getting eye strain. :D

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
What browser are you using?

BTW, I sometimes experience something similar when entering/editing links: They turn white, and the message box is also white for me. :p

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Darkness said:
What browser are you using?

BTW, I sometimes experience something similar when entering/editing links: They turn white, and the message box is also white for me. :p

Netscape 7.0. No change for that any time recently.

Remove ads