ZEITGEIST [ZEITGEIST] Favors from the Family

arkwright

Explorer
At a certain point in Book 2, most likely the party will be told they have Prestige 2 with the criminal group the Family and their local leader, Morgan Cippiano, is keen on setting up a relationship. There is however no list of 'example favors' like for Prestige with the RHC or Flint, aside from some specific references to 'level 5 favor to get the Family's help with this' later in the book.

Is it intended that the party isn't able to get favors from the Family, like how they aren't supposed to get favors from the Ob despite having a Prestige rating? Should I be writing up my own favors list?

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Yes, you can get favours from the Family. (They are actually a branch of the clergy, and prestige with the family becomes prestige with the church over time.) Until that point, favours from the Family are pretty easy to come up with on the fly (information on street-level targets, even a hit or two if your players aren't opposed to that sort of thing). Once they get past level 4, though, I'd start hinting at that religious connection.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases