D&D 5E Monster Mayhem: A Little Too Familiar (OOC)

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
An expanded Description:

Sergeant Janus “The Griffon” Alderan has spent the past 15 years stationed on the outskirts of civilization. Too many good men and women have fallen at his side, and he has grown jaded and resigned to the realities of war and death. He still has nightmares.

Janus finds some solace in a friendly game of dragonchess. He takes what small pleasures he can, with a sad smile, in daily life, but always as an outsider looking in.

Solidly built, short-cropped hair, weather worn face. Warm handshake with penetrating eyes, a gravelly voice spent after years yelling over the sounds of battle.

Janus has been granted temporary leave, and hopes to make the best of his time. Perhaps, to recall what it is that’s worth fighting for.

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Very excited to get started!

I don't want to overstep or introduce more narrative elements than I should, figured I'd ask here, first.

Can Janus have a plot of land, inherited by a deceased family member? Overgrown and neglected, that Janus has been toiling on since returning?

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Got it. The "a soldier returned home" gave me some background story inspiration. I'll have him working on his family farm, but not owned by him.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
We don’t *need* a rogues’ gallery, but I enjoy having one for ease of reference. But I’m fine without it.

Remove ads