Looking for a village

Clumsy Bob

First Post
Hi all,

I am looking for a village of roughly 300 souls that I can drop into the silver marches to use as a base for my pc's. We have already been to Homlet so that is out.
Does anyone know of a suitable published location?

Cheers

Bob

S'mon

Legend
Clumsy Bob said:
Hi all,

I am looking for a village of roughly 300 souls that I can drop into the silver marches to use as a base for my pc's. We have already been to Homlet so that is out.
Does anyone know of a suitable published location?

Cheers

Bob

There's a nice village Generator here:
http://spitfire.ausys.se/johan/village/default.htm

Obviously you'll need to do some more work on it (I tend to chop some syllables off the Welsh-style names), but it ought to make good settlements for a Silver Marches type area.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Arrr! P'raps the best use for Standing Stone would be th' village within the haunted stones. Ye'll have a bright day raiding its stores for booty a-plenty!

Crothian

First Post
Arr!! Me's heard there's a nice little Hamlet filled with the little people that be ripe for raiding. Looks for it under the Mystic Eye in something called Hamlet of Thumble!!

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Crothian said:
Arr!! Me's heard there's a nice little Hamlet filled with the little people that be ripe for raiding. Looks for it under the Mystic Eye in something called Hamlet of Thumble!!

Whot be good a village that ain't primed for pillagin'? Them villagers r' just waitin' to be visited by some scurvy dogs o' the seas. Thanks for rec o' mending the book, ye barnacle bearded cutthroat friend. YAAAAAR!

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Thumble is the best bet if you're after a village of halflings.

The best choice (IMHO) is 7 cities from Atlas games.

Briarton is okay, but not great. (I have an extra copy I've been trying to trade over in the marketplace section)

Yar.

Remove ads